Flu like Quarantined-Y/N

Luka's POV:
I was at home all day and I'm still not feeling well today is our game and I guess I can't play with a full painful stomach it must of sucked for me since I had to stay home at Dallas all day. I mean it if i miss the game then I had Kristaps with me just incase he was willing to takeover for me. The rest of the teammates including Kristaps had left to head to Miami Florida for a game against our rival of the NBA and I'm just stuck in my bed just being Quarantine so I could get some rest for a few weeks until I feel like I am willing to play basketball again in the arena. I on the tv and started going to the sports channel and watched the game and see if we had won any free throws from the shot clock making a round against us and Miami i feel left out now that I had to do this Quarantine bubble that every Athlete deserves. After watching the game I finally went downstairs and put the blanket between me so I could feel cozy and comfy it's just a stomach flu I had in Boston that i should never eat. I grabbed a banana and some toast and a glass of water in my pantry and started eating my breakfast lucky for the rest of them they get to head to Florida and win the sixth seed just yesterday me and Y/N had our date and it was perfect just right on my bed waiting for her to appear now that we are official we keep our relationship a secret to the public eye. especially her parents which I am willing to meet now that everything is okay. Afterwards I went to the couch and started taking a rest then I went on my phone and started texting y/n so she could visit me in person now that I'm at home. I usually get up at 7AM in the morning to workout and practice which is pretty normal for me to do if I didn't have an upset stomach. "Luka not now I'm in class right now can you please text me later". She replied to me and I got her distracted this time I think I really scared her and plus she attends university here. I find Y/N the same age as me and we all have different personalities we all loved and don't like at all. Names me two things in commons Basket ball and Dance you name it. Now that she has Dance practice on Saturday we all finally get alone time to ourselves without having to point your feet up in the air yep I would call it ballet class for a sort me and y/n knew too since we both have the same thing in common. Having this whole conversation in the arena a day ago from now.

Your POV:
After my three classes were over I finally went to my car and started making my way to Luka's house which is pretty much his apartment in a cute fancy motel he lives in. I call it like a five star resort he would live in a day without. In the car I put my books and backpacks in the back seat of my den and Made my way to the drivers seat and Quickly grabbed my car keys and headed out. I had a text from Luka this morning and he really bothers me when I am in class maybe I was distracted by his eyes and his cute smile when the teacher said Y/N stop daydreaming. Yep she said that to me and I was scare that I couldn't get enough of him our relationship grew even more and more that we probably get to be official ties with each other.
(Time skipped you to an apartment).
As I made it to Luka's apartment I finally made it and I got out of the car and make my way up the stairs without running in my fastest pace then I answered the doorbell and he is still sleeping I guess he is just taking a nap so he could feel better. "Come in". The male sniffles and cried and responded to me then he opens the door and he gives me a hug and a kiss in the lips I tip toe on my pointe toes so I could kiss him better.

 The male sniffles and cried and responded to me then he opens the door and he gives me a hug and a kiss in the lips I tip toe on my pointe toes so I could kiss him better

Then we both went in and started having a conversation a little bit I asked Luka and why is he at home while he has a game to catch today. My answer is the fans wanted him to come and his teammates to Miami so they could go and not miss the playoffs at all and I mean it he had to be at his bed all day the rest of his teammates had left and went on that bus to head to Florida. After a little conversation we finally sat in the couch and started watching dirty Dancing which is my favorite to watch Luka knew too what it was about and no offense he can't do a pirouette on the floor but he could do some free throws on the basketball court. Then he cuddles up to me and puts his giant like forearms next to me and says "you promise you won't tell Kristaps about this". I said back to him and the man smiles at me and wraps his giant forearms around me and we both had this moment even though he is sick I thought he was well today and willing to not miss the playoffs this time around. "Not really the rest of the team all went to Florida for a game tonight And I'm stuck in home with just you and me but I really love this movie and the song is stuck in my head now". He said then I smiled back at him and teased him a little bit the moment like this were in heaven his lips swooned in and we finally kissed again wow his lips are so soft pretty normal for me to have now that we have this conversation earlier on the day. "I know Luka you really feel stressed out now but it's okay I hope your team will win and I just hit a nostril did you have that burrito for breakfast for lunch again". I said then those seconds were finally funny when he freaks out and says "NO okay I really need to go use the bathroom I'll be right back". He said the man runs up the stairs in his fastest pace so he could go and hog the toilet again what is going on with him again. Me laughing all the way in the couch I find him really funny that I must of smelled burrito farts coming out of nowhere now what I said UH OH stinky. Yep the funniest meme I always can't get enough of this time. Once he got out of the bathroom he finally came out and Luka ends up putting up the kissing booth and we loved it so much that I couldn't get enough of it and those moments were the best thing we had in common during these few hours when he didn't feel well the male stares at me again and puts his forearms next to me and kisses my cheeks like I was almost about to fall asleep I checked my phone and I still didn't get a notification from my friend Gabbie and she must of been waiting for me so I could go to the next class I have this afternoon now that I am in break for two classes. After our date I finally went back to the campus and started heading to class a little earlier so I could be on time for now on then he gives me some sweet kisses and admiring his lips were the only things holding him up. "That must of been a nice a date we had but I have to go right now are you okay by yourself". I said then he finally stands up next to me "I am and can you please buy me some crackers that I could munch on when class is over". He said then I waved at him and gave him a big hug and say "don't worry I'll be on my way but I have a class to attend now love you bye". I said then I stormed out of his apartment the last few conversations were like heaven when he cuts off the talking with more of the smooching leaving it a little bit okay for me to go with.