The shot clock- Y/N part 2

Your POV:
As I came home from the practice facility in the arena I unlocked the door and locked it again and went to upstairs to my room and start getting ready for school. Then I started taking a shower here I just used my bath and body works shower gel and put it around my legs including my back and all over my body so I could smell really fresh for the day. Duh who wants to smell just like you for an answer. Afterwards I went to the den and started doing my makeup just like bam what here I am Ma'am baby! Then I started blow drying hair and just left it straight to be honest it takes long to hair dry your hair and for me it is since I have perfectly straight black chesnut brown hair. And it takes hours now that My boyfriend has a game to catch tonight. for me I limited time having personal space to myself so instead me and Lucy are going to a have a spa day in the mall tonight so we could Have our day at last without just being all stressed out now that Dance practice had been pushed back I almost cried this morning without this stress getting in to me what a nice gentleman like Luka to be there comforting me they way he put his arms around me was perfect now that his big hands had finally connected to my waist and my arms around his back of neck. But for us our relationship is growing even more and we are the same age as each other.

Then I went to my closet and started going through my denim jeans, t shirts ,crop tops , blouses, denim shorts , skirts and dresses I decided to wear for me I feel like a dress kind of girl.

I went downstairs and started making my way to the pantry with no hassle to make without being late for the first time now that I attend university I warm up my jimmy bean breakfast bowl and started getting a water in the fridge since I'm way to l...

I went downstairs and started making my way to the pantry with no hassle to make without being late for the first time now that I attend university I warm up my jimmy bean breakfast bowl and started getting a water in the fridge since I'm way to lazy to make some delicious latte out of the coffee machine. Once the breakfast bowl was done I Quickly ate my breakfast. Afterwards I made my way upstairs and started brushing my teeth yep want those minty fresh breath for today. And went downstairs and grabbed my purse and books including my car keys it's me and started heading to the university.
(Another time skipped).
After a long drive from the house I finally made it to university and stop the car and I saw my friends looking at me and they must of been happy i got out of my car and gave them a big hug now that Gabrielle and Talia are here I started talking to them and we started heading inside the cold campus. I knew they were waiting for me but it did take so long for me to get ready man I was very tired this morning and I had to rush to the arena to meet Luka on time and now that our moment was done I made it to class and started getting my assignments done and ready.

(The bus ride to Boston)

Luka's POV:
As all of our teammates are jammed in the bus we all finally went to Boston for our games against the Celtics. With a long road trip to the east coast I went through my duffle bag and started getting my phone and watched Netflix with kristaps my teammate and we all share an earbud and started watching on my back which his my favorite movie I love to watch now that y/n is still back at home in school I miss her so much that I get little Quality time as a couple. It turns out timing isn't easy against love and basketball and number one relationships were all often see couples do in a day to day bases. But now I don't get the time an effort for that now that I have two games in a row I have to attend but my schedule is really flexible in my off days I typically have alone time by heading to the gym and working out non stop which means more cardio less bacon. Y/N knew too for her she had dance classes to attend in the weekend and we had to cancel our date oh well I could just give her a visit if I call it no drama from the mother's up the stairs from the junior elite moms. Now that she is a senior dancer i really find our personalities the same since we love to workout maybe she could go to the gym with me on Saturday.
(7 hours later)
After a long bus ride from Dallas we finally made it the arena of the Boston Celtics and started heading to our locker rooms now that I'm really nervous for the game I started stretching and put on my Dallas Mavericks jersey and head on our with the rest of my teammates. With the game starting on time I see people cheering from the crowds when the announcer started calling us from behind the broadcaster up the stairways way to go. Now that the game had started. After all of the Ding dong ditch is done we all started going in our positions handling the ball sitting like we are on stilts still exhausted from the cardio workout I just had. Then the game started and the crowd of our bleacher says "Go Luka". The team cheers on for me winning that victory win yep I'm Still in best terms right now with the free throws and then in game 7 we all finally make it through the shot clock without messing it up man. what was I thinking before all of that starts I finally made an alley hoop which is pretty normal for me to climb up on that rim I thought I was gonna break it. The team must of found that funny if I put to much weight on me but it's under control now that we win we finally bring that victory and started hugging each other teammates so we could get a heads up on everything. I can't believe we won now that we beat the Celtics we all went to our locker rooms and started pouring the champagne glass over our heads I thought about a Brithday cake getting smashed at us. Now that the game was over I headed to the locker room and took a shower again so I could be good and ready for tomorrow. Afterwards I changed back to my outfit I had on earlier and started heading out of the door and in to the bus we go back heading to Dallas which is home now then I grabbed my phone in my pocket and started texting Y/N. For me I hope I could come home by midnight I mean it the bus ride from here was long and now I had to deal with it almost. Now that we finally won in game seven I watched a movie with kristaps sitting next to me and we both watched the notebook. Then we shared a ear bud and started sleeping.