New year new beginnings-Y/N

Luka's POV:
I woke out of bed and I see Y/N sleeping next to me she looks so cute when she fall asleep then I yawned out the sofa and started opening up the blinds so everybody could stay awake. After opening up the blinds I went to the bathroom and started taking a shower afterwards I did my hair and it turned out like I was about throw up because of the smell I used for my new hair gel and it smelled awful. I throw my hair gel away in the trash can and started coming my hair I knew it was long then I expected but what is the big deal. I changed on to my outfit and I knew how bright and sunny it is out there and I found out the weather here is a bit chilly in here and I couldn't expect it at all. I decided to wear a yellow Nike hoodie paired up with some black denim jeans I put on my shoes and started cooking some breakfast. I knew what today's menu for today would be since we didn't have nothing to eat oh well time for plan B will just go to the deli and just grab a sandwich in the cafe since Y/N was feeling a lot better I had to stop to the grocery store and buy her her pre vitamins which she needed any minute now that tomorrow is our last day here in Slovenia we all decided to go explore for a few minutes until we hop on a plane and head back to Texas now that we have a game against the Denver Nuggets again this week however me and Kristaps had to be prepared and I don't want to risk our team to loose. After getting ready I went downstairs and started going to the coffee shop downstairs so we could buy our breakfast I think about having a bagel and so is Y/N thinking about a fruit salad but I always want to make her happy because she is my one and I always wanted to marry her even if it was for me trying to step up being a responsible adult and I'll always be there for her and always take care of her now that it's the new year however my Brithday is almost in a few weeks and I'm so excited since We are celebrating it with the rest of the teammates back home. After heading to the cafe and the convenient store I got back to the hotel and started noticing how really crowded is in downtown Lubjana and boy I never seen this much people heading out during New Year's Day but yesterday we had fun and I never knew we get to have cake and celebrate our win against the clippers I was so excited. Once I'm in the lobby I pressed the elevator button and started going up to the right floor to the hotel room. With everyone asleep in the room I remained Quiet so no one wouldn't wake up maybe they are just getting ready once I made it from running errands I swiped the key card to the door and i knew it would open up. I see Y/N awake like she was going to the bathroom I love her so much then she went up to me and say "luka honey did you buy me something for breakfast". She said I lifted her up from her waist and gave her a big hug that all couples deserve I knew this was the best thing I ever gone through even if I tried to stay cautious a little bit but not trying to destroy that bump I look up to her and started kissing her cheeks leaving some soft touches around her face. "Yes baby I got you your Açaí bowl and get ready because we are heading to the mall today". "Are you serious Luka thank you for my Açaí bowl you brought me love you". She said we both started sitting on the chair and started going on our ways trying to have alone time to have alone time as a couple for the first time in 2021 i really love her so much but now that it's almost a long way to go I see Kristaps and Lucy awake like they were about to hog up the bag again for food I did buy them something but they seem to care even more once everything was taken care of I ate my food and started watching Drake and josh on Hulu I couldn't get enough of it but it was the best I ever gone through after me and Y/N finished our food she got ready and I started cleaning up.

Your POV:
After eating breakfast I grabbed my towel and started taking a shower afterwards I went to my makeup kit and started doing my hair and makeup instead i braided in my hair one side and tied it up in to a ponytail. I did my makeup like bam what here I am ma'am baby! Afterwards I wrapped myself with towel and went through ten multiple outfits I wanted to wear for today's outing and since we decided to wear something causal. But I never had to see Luka wear a yellow hoodie for the first time he looks so cute on it that I couldn't dream about him in my sleep even if it was for him but the way we talked in the bed was perfect but this was the best thing ever we done such a nice guy like him to buy me a fruit bowl for breakfast but he is trying to be responsible on his own I hope one day when the baby comes out my belly I would have him babysit him or her so they could be company while I have school for a hour in a half.
Y/N's (outfit)

After I got changed i put my makeup away in my suitcase and I find it really hard for me to bend since my belly would grow out like crazy I knew we had this talk in bed and i couldn't think but to help it all i started getting nauseous and the mor...

After I got changed i put my makeup away in my suitcase and I find it really hard for me to bend since my belly would grow out like crazy I knew we had this talk in bed and i couldn't think but to help it all i started getting nauseous and the morning sickness hasn't stop recently. I took my pre vitamins and according to that I started feeling sick and it felt like I just had the flu last night Luka knew too when I almost had to go to the hospital last night I knew this was the worst thing I ever handled and it was bugging me non stop. After taking my pre vitamins we both relaxed in the chair and started getting out my laptop since I have a lot assignments to do then Luka looks up to me and started kissing my cheeks a little bit trying to feel every move coming in to my stomach the way they were was like butterflies in my stomach he smiled at me and we both got on our best and cuddled around the chair next to me. I love him so much that we almost get to spend Quality time during our vacation and now that we are officially getting along he swooned in his lips in to mine and we had finally kissed i guess this a new year start for us since we decided to move in to our lovely home I still owe and start making memories I couldn't thank him a lot. After doing my homework I put my laptop away and started heading on out once everybody was changed me and Luka heard something in the hotel room and boy that was a rough start I thought someone was mad but oh well I guess couples do fight but we do get along and we are still waiting for our relationship to improve more better. Luka leans closer to me and started whispering to my ears that we both wanted to talk about us moving in to a new bigger home and start a family of our own of course he wanted kids but this is the best Christmas presents we both cherished and I'll never forget that moment. Now that we talk about something else all of walked out of the hotel room and today we all decided to go to the mall since Luka wanted me to I know this maybe a Rough start but I couldn't thank him enough for us having to shop and also having a date night put with your sister and your teammate I think that Is a great start right there but we still have to pack since we don't have enough time tomorrow I do really miss home but I miss dad and mom the most because they were alway being supportive of me even if I had the baby in my stomach I knew Luka spread it to them but he did that in purpose so I wouldn't speak up to them but they are really happy for me and us to since we are expecting to our first child full of joy but more adventures to come. Then my phone vibrates out of no where and checked who it is it finds out that my brother Braden is coming back home to Texas to come and visit me for another two week since he lives far from away from us and I'm so excited now that he is coming for a visit I did say this though but he is going to meet my boyfriend Luka for the first time and I'm really nervous I don't know what to expect of Course he is my twin and we still love each other even if we are a mile apart from each other but now that my bother is married and moved out meeting his wife is a lot challenging asf since she had kids and also she is expecting to omg were like twins but I think she'll give me the best parenting advice since she is older than me. It maybe a great start but we rise together.