Forgiven love-Y/N part 2

Your POV:
I woke up out of my bed still crying and then beep beep beep here goes my alarm clock ringing again for the second time around I noticed that today Luka is coming to my house and I still feel like I'm not in a better mood to talk to him in person needing my own space. Then I went to the bathroom and started lathering up in my bathtub trying to get some stress out of me for me I love him so much but it feels like I wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship just yet thinking stupid Y/N why did I do that last night of course he has feeling for you ever since I fell in love in person but now it's not too late afterwards i went to my closet and went through all my hoodies, sweatpants, t shirts, tank tops, shorts and leggings I decided to wear

 Then I went to the bathroom and started lathering up in my bathtub trying to get some stress out of me for me I love him so much but it feels like I wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship just yet thinking stupid Y/N why did I do that last ...

Then I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast instead I just had some cereal that should just energize me for the day now that I didn't feel good this morning I started being sick in my bed all day trying to figure things out if what happened to me and Luka last night. My intentions were crazy and that I couldn't be ready for a serious relationship just yet I cried and ate my cereal and headed to the couch so exhausted and sleepy all night like my mind was about to be all black out when all of a sudden my sister Lucy comes downstairs and says to me "y/n sis what happened why are you crying". She said I dreamed in my pillow sobbing in my sleep and started waking up noticing that my heart pumped up really hard now that i almost dreamed about him in my sleep then my sister taps on my shoulder and started hugging her around her waist. All I wanted to do is cry the doorbell rings and then I ran in my fastest pace to the door and opened it Luka comes in and we both started tearing up his eyes were completely bloodshot from sweat and tears hugging me around my waist and mine around his back of neck holding each other tight like I would never let go. then he says "Y/N I came to apologize to you I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you last night okay I know this maybe tough but without you my life would be different and you were there for me and willing to help other people. I know what you have been through okay forget about the past you'll get through this I know you needed space but I have a game tonight and I love you Y/N and I'll always be there for you no matter what day is it or what month it is but my heart belongs to you and you are the one for me and you are too". He said then Luka looks up to me with his eyes tearing up crying towards the sunlight and kissed my forehead nodding our nose would touch each other now that he had 33 minutes left before he heads back to the practice facility we both finally had alone time and started accepting our apologies. Just last night i went out of control and continued arguing with each other I knew he was the one for me and that my relationship depends on him even more just like "I love you like the movies". My favorite song I always love to hear it makes my heart even fall for him even more but for me I'm ready to be in a serious relationship but not yet I mean it we're the same age but I have to finish school and graduate college next year only taking up nursing and that I promise we could take it slow for the first time around. I love him so much that today I cried in my bed all day trying to get some fresh air from all this stress I had last night that was the worst thing I ever had on my life having to deal with my period puns daily and now that our relationship is growing even more but with more Fighting we always forgive each other and maybe one day we would live alone still here in Dallas without leaving his teammates alone in person just like sister Lucy she always suffered a lot now that she is in high school learning and not always willing to go out and party.

Luka's POV:
The way we are standing right now shredding some tears was perfect now that we both said I love you back and started excepting our apologies spent with each other I really love Y/N but I didn't want to risk loosing her I mean it our relationship is interracial and it even grew even more faster in some point. Just last night we both had argument and told her to calm down I don't know what is wrong with her but I feels like she had to go over the past again and that is what made her mad yesterday. Then those few moments were in heaven like my insides had butterflies in my stomach our lips touched lightly and we finally kissed only touching her hair for a bit. We both leaned back and I whisper to her ears and say "i got something for you Y/N and don't worry you could ask your mom if it's safe for you to travel with me for two weeks just to go meet up with my family back to Slovenia if your okay with it". I said then y/n looks up to me holding each other hands to mine feeling some parts of her acrylic long nails coming in the grip of mine hands touching my skin I asked her of what color she had on her nails and I started to kissing it. "I love your nails it looks so cute on you and omg so much glitter on your ring finger I wonder who did your nails but it's alright". I said then she puts a smile on her face and the way they were was perfect looking up at her makeup shimmering in the sunlight then we both chuckled and started hugging her around her waist I love her so much that next week we would have alone time to ourselves for a two week getaway to Europe and still till this day I decided to come back home and visit my mom and dad for a few weeks and my dad would always be a little bit overprotective of me when it comes to me doing something wrong I hope he appreciates my lovely American girlfriend even though I had almost tried to make her mad but for me have a game to catch and I still have to make it back to the practice facility on time for a second round of practice against the bucks. "I know Luka but the color looks so lovely on my nails and yes the nail technician did my nails again when I went to the nail salon. Don't worry I have Christmas break this week but it must be lovely that we are going on a getaway I wonder if your dad is going to be nice to me like what my dad did when you first met him". She said after having a 33 minute conversation we both finally hugged each other holding her around her waist and her arms around my back of neck tight and let go then i swooned in time her and started giving her a kiss on the cheeks including our lips touching each other so lightly but not too much my lips were so soft having to put on some chapstick between my lips. "Anyway I have to go right now I have practice again message me if you want me to Love you baby and be safe out there". I said then we both waved each other and headed out back to the facility before coach starts to yell at us again making a move to pull a mav-O-Lantern once again. "Love you too Luka and good luck on your game tonight". She said once I headed out me and Kristaps went back to the facility and drove there which is pretty far away from her house next to the apartment I live in but for us we both live in a small apartment and we both have our own rooms but if I move out once I get married I would always have Kristaps around me and still to this day maybe one day me and Y/N will live in a lovely home in Dallas not leaving my teammates behind still loving them the most. I love her so much that we started apologizing to each other today I love her so much and we are perfect for each other.