No tears for that Mama drama-Y/N

(The next morning)

Your POV:
I woke up this morning and I started going on my phone and made my way downstairs now that I don't feel that good today I was on my bed the whole entire time because I was afraid to go school because of my friends Boyfriend Tommy since I felt attack and now I decided to move on I focus on our relationship with Luka the most since I couldn't help it being trap in my bed Quarantined all day. Then I noticed My sister in my room knocking on the door getting me out of thoughts I cried on ours on end and still didn't make breakfast for her. "Come in". Lucy came in my room and tried comfort me she answers me and try to talk my issues straight. today I don't feel like going to school in my room for breakfast I just munch on the ice cream I just sashed in my freezer and it was so cold that I couldn't help it at all. The doorbell gets me out of thoughts and I went downstairs and opened the door Luka comes in and gave me a bag of ice cream to make me feel better the male stares at me and tells me what my issues were. and for that I felt like not going to school today and missing a class means nothing to me at all I could be absent if this ever happens again. Yep one of those days make me feel shallow across my brain. We both sat down in the couch and started having a conversation together so he would know what is going on with my problems with Tommy i asked him one single thing and I started to cry. I thought we're supposed to be friends but now I feel just angry then Luka lingers his fingers and try to wipe my tears away from my face saying "everything will be alright I promise here I got the ice cream you wanted and don't listen to that guy he is no good just wipe those tears and will talk about if you want to". He said then we went up to my room and started to calm myself down. We finally made it to my room and I finally feel better from all of this then we both cuddled in the bed and started watching to all the boys I loved before and it was so great that I couldn't get enough of we all cried and started hugging each other I hope I would be okay but now I felt emotional that I almost threw the pillow at the TV. After those moments were over we finally had a brief conversation and it went well I think now that I sat my boundaries straight I felt better and the male whispers at my ears and say "I love you". Luka said then I smiled at him staring at his eyes for a bit the way they were was perfect now that I had calmed down one of these days hit me like a tornado being so lucky that you have a boyfriend that you would admire his accent coming down the chimney the way he speaks Slovenian means everything to me even though we had dated a week from now.

Luka's POV:
The way we are cuddling on the bed was cuter than I thought and the way I adore her cute smile through my eyes threw butterflies in my stomach and they were so perfect just shimmering in the sunlight next to me. Then Y/N puts her head on my shoulders and cuddles next to me putting my giant arms around her then we both watched the notebook. Which was pretty normal saying "why did you not write me". The best part about Allie and Noah's relationship feels completely different for me and y/n having the best time in her Cute bed with a bit of throw pillows in my room. Now that my upset stomach is almost feeling better I finally get to play in the next game we have on Monday against the Houston rockets which is not pretty far from home but I could still handle it. Now that I miss two games in a row I have to attend the next one which means we can't loose again when I watched I knew I had a melt down in my car and Y/N was there to comfort me yesterday man what the heck are they doing when I'm not in the basketball court. For me I was out for a day and It looked like me and kristaps had this conversation last night and he was downright mad when we lost oh well the coach of the Dallas Mavericks is not happy at all that I had to sit out and we lost now I know how it feels when they are still distracted on me. Oh well kristaps was there and he did great just doing some double free throws. I think the scoreboards were rigged and I know being distracted in that was a lot different than I thought. After my date with y/n just cheering her up we finally went downstairs and said goodbye to each other now that my game is in a few days I had to head to the gym next unless she wanted to come with me I ask her Question and held her hand and started to swoon in her to lips thinking wow they are so soft just like mine. The moment was the kiss I would never forget in person the way they were was perfect. "So do you have any plans yet this morning if not we could hit gym and try working out together as couple". I said then Y/N smiles at me and started playing with her hair for a bit. "Not really but I'm willing to hit the gym for the day and burn out this stress is what I need Luka don't worry I'll just meet you there love you". She said then i lift her up and started giving her a hug from the waist down I thought she felt scared when I had to pick her up from her waist for me my 6'7 figures get her the best out of me that's the one thing I like about y/n she is perfect and our personalities are the same. And for us we always get our personal space to ourselves even when I have a game had to catch. But she will meet me in the gym at four today so we could just burn up some steam that would be stress free in some way. And during her friends breakup she was willing to date anyone else like me being careful enough with her. Now that I left the house I made it back to my apartment  And kristaps was just watching the goonies and he loved it so much that he was in the couch just crying when I said to him "Kristaps what's wrong why are you crying let me guess we didn't win the game". I said then the male stares at me with a glance of humor coming out of his face when he feels all stressed out thinking about Monday's game we have to attend.

To be continued Part 2!