First date Day 2 y/n

Your POV:
Today Luka is going to come to my house at noon today and him and I are going to have a picnic date at the park at 4PM. I woke up in bark alert and started stretching for the day. Ah! Another day that wouldn't let me cry in pieces after we had that first meet we had last night. Then I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. Afterwards I blow dried my hair and just started curling it. Then I grabbed my makeup kit from the den to my bedroom and started doing it there so that way I wouldn't do it back again tonight. For my makeup I decided to a natural look which is not bad at all.

Then I went to my dresser and went past ten multiple different outfits to choose from that I decided to wear today he wanted me to wear something special.

I went downstairs and make my way and started eating breakfast now that i live alone with my fifteen year old sister Lucy it's my responsibility to drop her to school on time for now without making her come to class on time late and tardy

I went downstairs and make my way and started eating breakfast now that i live alone with my fifteen year old sister Lucy it's my responsibility to drop her to school on time for now without making her come to class on time late and tardy. yep we did this once last time and I still do that because me and Lucy moved out of our parents house we finally have our room cleaned and tidy up just for Luka to come over at noon. Then I hear my sister say "'y/n what is for breakfast today". She said and came downstairs looking at me in the eyes I knew for a sec I have classes at 10AM this morning and for sure Luka has basketball practice this morning for a upcoming game in the arena on Thursday which is not bad at all for his complexed schedule. And for sure he had to fly to Boston tomorrow yep the Celtics x Mavericks game comes up in a few day and we don't have time to be together all day long. "It's just cereal did here start eating as fast as you can without biting your tongues off". I said then I finished my breakfast in the table and started going on my phone looking at every notification I had going on Instagram and texting my boyfriend non stop who I just met yesterday and messaging me all the time the way Luka smiled at me yesterday was so cold that I couldn't resist eyes looking at me since we just met on my birthday. Then I Quickly grabbed my car keys and started dropping off Lucy to school which is not that far away from my house yep we did made this decision a month ago that we don't have to switch schools mom and dad considered her to stay at her current school she is now at. For me I'm 21 and I still I have to go to college now that I couldn't afford a dorm to live in I still consider her my sister and that I would love to live with her until I get married and move out. With a hour drive to her school I finally made it and there she goes and say to her "love you sis and be safe at school okay". I said as she kissed my cheeks being mommy for the first time and I gave her a big hug and she says to me "bye sis love you". She said then finally started hanging out with her friends heading inside the main building then I went back home and started doing my homework just today my college years is getting so complicated that I couldn't get enough with which is just a typical day in Dallas we are having here the weather here we are having us so sunny that it was so hot and humid out there. Once I made it at home I tidy up the living room and sprayed it with some strawberry air freshener I just had and sprayed the room with it. Ah! It smells so lovely that I couldn't get enough of the scent that I once just smelled without. After that was done I grabbed my backpack and started heading on time to school which is pretty far way from my house I know Texas in October must be a cold snap and the weather is pretty normal here since I got back from a trip a few months ago. Now that I attend university I still study and Quit the act of partying non stop for me it's my third year and I'm gonna graduate next year hopefully have a job or get married you know what adults would do in real life.

(A few hours later)

Luka's POV:
With basketball practice over I finally went to the locker room and started taking a shower. Afterwards I freshen up and started changing in to my outfit I texted y/n of what outfit I should wear today for me I just want to be causal. then I scrolled down to my duffle bag looking for my deodorant so I could look smelling fresh for a date. Who doesn't want to look nice for a good night out with a girl you just met yesterday on her Brithday. I worn a white shirt , black sweatpants and a black jean jacket I just had on. Then I went out of the locker room and headed to my car and went on my phone and check if I have a message from y/n. she wanted me to get some cute nice arrangement flowers. And I got scared I guess that what she wanted. I drive to the flower shop and started getting some pink nice flowers on the first date they must of smelled so fresh a picnic under the stars would be fine.
(Time brought you by my laziness)
As i made my trip to the flower shop I went straight to y/N's house and started making my way there. That was one long drive I had to survive for another hour first my legs are so jelly from practice. and now I had make it so late for my date with a pretty girl I just met last night of course I introduced her first and she is perfect for me. Once I made it to her house I saw Lucy her sister coming in to the house and try to surprise on y/n on this lucky day we are having here in Texas I can't believe I had to fly to Boston tomorrow again and now that we might not have enough time together again by the next day I think I might just miss her leaving her in Dallas alone for the first time around. Yep we have another game and I can't be distracted again. Once I got out of the car I peak through the house and started knocking on the door then there she comes looking at me all dressed up in a black shirt and some denim shorts with some black strapped sandals she just had on. "Luka you got me flowers I don't know what to say". Y/N said and then jumps up to me and gives me a hug with some tears of joys coming in to her eyes the way she looked was perfect. her face shimmered in to the sunset and then we both held hands and started heading out with Lucy being the chaperone for the first time. I hopped in to my nice Tesla and started getting my car keys out of my pockets with y/n in the front of the passenger seat she opened the door for me and says "do you need help finding your keys I'm willing to help if you need it". She said then I started doing some sneak a peek through the picnic basket and started scrambling for my car keys man when was the day I become so irresponsible in the first day. Then I got in to the car and ask Lucy for my duffle bag in the front of the backseat next to me if it was still in there. My answer is why does this happen to me? Our date came smoothly without a rocky start "I got it under control y/n oh dang it's not in there either Lucy can you try getting my duffle bag and check if my keys are in there". I said then a moment of relief came to a stop and started heading out to the park which is not far away as usual. I start the car and try heading to our date which is really gonna run smoothly with Lucy in the backseat I track my gps system and started looking towards my notification from my teammates now that I have Quality alone time with my girlfriend. people may be asking "is it true that Luka and Y/N are officially a couple". The fans including my teammates would of had that thing in common. Y/N is the most prettiest girl with a nice attitude that would be there for me and she wouldn't do anything bad. I love her and that I really I want to keep our relationship a secret for now on.

To be continued! Stay tuned for part 2
A/N: Sorry If this chapter is too short the next one is will be longer! And please vote and comment on my other stories including this one so we could hit more reads by October! Since this is my first imagines story I just made. For more stories check out my Brady Farrar x reader: staying at home Quarantine and freaky Friday the sequel stories.

Every published stories come outs Monday's to Thursday's!