First date Y/N part 2

Your POV:
As we made it to the park we all got out of the car and started making our way to the picnic area sounds lovely for an afternoon date after this late delay we have. The answer is he is just running late from a basketball practice he had to attend. Since it's his last day here in Dallas we finally had this date we're we could talk some things out with each other you know getting to know each other way. more since I want to take this a little slow on our lovely romantic time we would have together. But it was nice seeing him around in a nice outfit he had on I thought in Texas the weather here isn't that great and plus we have to survive the heatwave that everybody had to handle in October man I thought there should be a little chance if we could get some snow by tonight. According to the weather down in the news center. Once we made it to the picnic area we all finally sat down and started having a conversation. Then he pops out a cake in my mouth and started eating it those moments were in heaven when I took a bite out of it from the fork. Then Lucy got a piece and started eating it. Luka knew too when we both chuckled and started laughing at each other at every joke we all said. Such a sweet guy like him to give me flowers. the last time I had a relationship was a bit forwards in the past and it didn't end up so well now that I moved on I was willing to start all over again. After we had this eating moment we finally had a talk as a whole willing to know my sister Lucy and she is alway overprotective of me since day 1 the day I was born in moms stomach now that she lives with me I noticed that she was a bit cranky this morning ever since she got that period mood coming out of her. My sister takes out her earbuds from her ears and starts sneaking through the picnic basket for more food instead we had cake , Turkey sandwiches , chocolate dipped strawberries and some cheese and crackers. I just popped in there I know Did a little research that the wine with the cheese mix well together. We just didn't bother to bring some champagne glass and some wine for our picnic gathering around the park so we would be drunk in the middle of the night just coming home. For drinks I had "bottled water , ginger ale and some Coke Zero. I had my favorite would be the ginger ale and I love that soda maybe with a little bit of sugar they just sashed in there. After we ate our food I would say I did very good at making the sandwiches this morning and it was yummy. Then we both walked a little and started picking up some piles of trashed we just made around the picnic area yep no littering that's what the sign just said. After picking up after ourselves we finally got our stuff and started heading to his car and made it finally back at my place.

(Another time skipped)
@ Y/N's house

Luka's POV:
As we came to y/n house the way they were was so neat and tidy. That it was just a bit bit wow this looks better than my apartment I live in which is typically near the arena to her house. Still I see kris in my apartment watching bunk'd every single time he had the spare key with him I know basketball practice was over and now we have a game tomorrow that we have to attend. So much time in the world to see the fans cheering for me at every move they make. Then Lucy goes up to her room finishing her homework that she had to do for her school tomorrow while she is doing that. Me and y/n went to her bedroom which is upstairs and started cuddling up to the bed behind us making we sure cover the blinds so no one could see us. "Your bedroom looks nice so do you want to watch a movie". I said then I on the tv and started picking out movies from Hulu we should watch I love that now that tv app it's so much better than Netflix that you could watch more movies or tv shows that you could enjoy almost about everything. "Thanks Luka I just organized it this morning yeah sure maybe something a little PG would be good". She said then we all sat down on the couch watching crazy rich Asians for a hour then I put my arms around her so she could get some shut eye. maybe I should of said sleep you know for her I find y/n a really tight sleeper than i am now that I'm the same age as her we could drink or maybe attend more local pubs in our first date. But for me I have to avoid that now following the NBA rulebook. Then the fews minute we're in heaven we slowly leaned closer to each other and started waiting for that moment I was waiting for the kiss. Our lips touched lightly again having some butterflies in my stomach then we both leaned back and say to each other "I love you and I'll miss you don't worry we have our numbers just incase". I said then we both stated having a conversation in the couch and went so well that we could know more about us you know the future and about this relationship we are having. "Love you too Luka I'll miss you too but it was nice meeting you I really appreciate and now I'm getting so emotional". She said then I noticed some tears coming down her face that I knew she was going to cry I love her so much that now that I have a game to catch tomorrow I have to at least make our team win a championship for the first time without any distractions I have on me. Must Think about this game so I could win for my girlfriend. "It's okay darling don't cry I'll be back by Thursday okay I love you and here have my Grey hoodie just incase you promise you will do good tomorrow without me". I said then I hugged her around her waist and wipe those tears she had on her face I hope she will do good without me tomorrow it must of been nice meeting a nice woman like her she is so pretty and young for her own age. And I love her so much that now I have a game to catch tomorrow at Boston I had to eventually leave tomorrow morning to catch my flight with my fellow teammates on board and we can't be waiting. "Thanks Luka I really appreciate it and it smells just like you I promise I will be good tomorrow and I'll keep in touch with you love you too".she said then we continued talking so we could get along together this must be the perfect date she would ever have from the public eye which is pretty necessary and scary. Then I said to her "I will I promise speaking of that May I have this dance with you". She said then her sister Lucy comes in her bedroom and starts the music and she chuckles at me with one move she makes since I'm a really a tall man for my age I find it hard for y/n to look at me when we both have to dance our up to the top of the jump shot not the pyramid. I think I must of watched Dance moms this morning while I was in basketball practice that's what makes me entertained and focus but I did get benched a little amount of time.

Your POV:
The way we're slow dancing and standing right now was perfect this was the best thing a man would ever do. For him he stands in 6'7 looking at me from the neck down then he picks me up bridal style and stared in to his eyes for a bit the way his light blond hair looking at me was shimmering in the sunlight. Then we all started heading downstairs me laughing all the way up he is tall that a handsome dreamy guy like him appeared in my dream as normal. Now that our date was complete he finally down and leaned in for a hug And I went on my tip toes so we could hug each other perfectly. "This date was perfect and it was nice meeting you but I have to go since I don't want to make kristaps waiting for me before I leave shall we go for one more kiss". Luka said then the male looks at me and we both leaned towards our foreheads lifting me up so it could be love at first sight. now that Lucy is upstairs in her room we finally get some peace and a Quiet alone for ourselves just for a Moment before he leaves to go back to his apartment. "Um I'm okay with it-". I said then he finally kissed me back and started to dip out then I wave at home and say "bye Luka be safe out there love you and good luck in your game tomorrow". I said then he finally understands what I was saying he is so cute that I laid eyes for the first time. Then he says back to me " bye y/n love you too I'll see you on Thursday and be safe too". He said then I closed the door and finally made it to the den and started doing my homework for Placement math which is really hard and confusing all the time for me I'm a college student and if I fail a class I wouldn't be able to graduate on time for next year. Today our date was perfect when we went on the picnic date we just had in the park and also in my beloved home. I hope we could stay like this forever we love each other so much.