Spooky Friday!

Luka's POV:
I woke up out of bed and my alarm clock rings with crickets coming of nowhere I off my alarm and went back to sleep. Since today is the playoffs against the Jazz and I forgot today is halloween and we still have to play in this special day I wish we were off today I mean it kids would be trick or treating on this hyped up spooky night. Then other than Kristaps comes in to my room and really booms in really loud making an earthquake in my bedroom which would scare me to pieces. And he says "wake up wake up wake up wake up". He said then I fall out of the bed and hit my head which was pretty normal for me then I completely moaned out of bed and say "owww what was that for okay fine I'm awake". I said after those scary moments were over I grabbed my towel and started taking a shower afterwards i did my hair and started messing with it then I went towards my closet getting my jersey and basketball shoes and put in my duffle bag. After packing everything in I went towards my outfit of what I should wear today instead I worn my Dallas Mavericks hoodie and joggers and went downstairs putting in my white sneakers and made my way to the pantry grabbing my granola bar and some water for me before heading to the practice facility for basketball practice for the morning since Y/N have early morning classes today I texted her on my way and I got a message and replied in her cute Halloween costume she had those heels must of been pumping up the hallways already. Then I replied back to her "nice costume you have there Y/N it looks so nice on you". I reply. After a moment with Y/N on the phone I grabbed my duffle bag and started heading on out. Then I see my teammate Kristaps trying to put his shoes on in the couch and he still takes forever to put his god damn shoes on. Man what is with the last minute preparation that everybody is having here. "Kristaps what is taking you so long to put on your shoes we're gonna be late for practice". I said then I put my duffle bag on the ground and try sitting down for another 10 minutes and try to flare up like I'm gonna explode why does this always happen to me. "Sorry Luka my feet are too big and so is these new basketball shoes I had on". He said then I started going on my phone and texted our teammates and tell that we might come late. Coach is not gonna be happy if me and Kristaps are running to late for practice my answer is I'm just gonna have to walk to the practice facility and run in my fastest pace without him holding up the time limit here. After those antagonizing moments were over we both went downstairs and headed to the parking lot and Headed out since Kristaps has a hard time putting on his shoes he puts on a pair of flip flips with socks on. After a minute drive to the practice facility we finally made it then I ran in my fastest pace and start heading to the facility then I finally made it. I put my duffle bag down and started sitting down waiting for Kristaps to arrive I guess he must of been taking his sweet time parking my car in the parking lot. Then finally he arrived to practice and gives me my keys back and put it in my duffle bag we're I wouldn't misplace it again. After practice was over I went on my phone and checked up Y/N and make sure she is okay now that she looked nice in a Disney inspired belle costume I went on Instagram and commented her on post which is pretty nice for me to watch seeing her in high heels for the first time. For me I have a game tonight and we should of took a off day as usual I mean it I know it's Halloween but right now we have a game to catch tonight heading to Salt Lake City for the first time and I'm so excited. Including the fans would be dressed up in different costumes and not me which I have to be myself.

Your POV:
As I woke up out of bed i knew that today is the last day of October and it's Halloween yeeee. I'm so excited then I turned off my alarm clock and started taking a shower afterwards I did my hair and started curling it and braided in to two braids and clipped it around my hair and took my inspiration by storm by using Pinterest I loved it so much that I couldn't get enough of it. And topping it off with a royal blue hair bow which I loved the most and put it in the back then I started doing my makeup since it's a special day today and I still want to look pretty for my boyfriend. Then I went to my closet and started getting my costume out.

Then I went Quickly downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and orange juice on the go since I don't want to be late today for my photoshoot with Gabbie and Taila

Then I went Quickly downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and orange juice on the go since I don't want to be late today for my photoshoot with Gabbie and Taila. I grabbed my purse including my keys and books and headed to school from there I see a lot of the students and teachers having a good day including all of us. Now that Luka has a game to catch I finally get Quality time to myself which is pretty normal and having more time with my friends and also spending time with my sister Lucy more which is particularly normal as a older sister like me to do in person. Then I got out of my car and Gabbie and the rest of the girls stand there and started complimenting on my outfit I had on today. "Bestie you look so pretty today and love the heels you have there". She said then i looked at Gabbie's costume and it is so nice that she is dressed like a Vsco girl for Halloween after the conversation is over. I went to class and make it towards to the desk without having to save a seat for my best friend then we both had a conversation and I see our teacher giving out some Quiz before we could watch a movie. After the Quiz is over we put our heads down and wait fir the rest to finish up so we could a scary movie in class which is really gonna get me some nightmares. My phone vibrates and the teacher didn't seem to care at all. "Okay students you can use your phone when your done with your Quiz". The teacher said then I went on my phone and started looking towards my notifications and started texting Luka on my free time I really love him so much that no one couldn't peak through the phone at all and noticed it was him. After heading on my phone he sends me another message And says "i love you Y/N I promise and by the way when you come to your house I just left a note on the door happy halloween I'll be back home by 10PM". He replied then Gabbie looks towards me smirking like nobody is watching I understand what everybody is going through. Once everybody is done with taking the Quiz we watched a movie and some people headed outside and started using the bathroom now that we took awesome photos together how cute is that.

Luka's POV:
After basketball practice was over me And Kristaps went to the parking lot and started having a lunch date right outside of our car which is pretty normal for me to see. I opened the car door and in the front seat I see him sit next to me and we both had a conversation non stop. I wonder what the rest is doing right now that we had to head to Utah for tonight I wish I could invite Y/N on a lunch date but she needs some space to herself and I don't want to make her uncomfortable. Once lunch was over we went to the facility and headed to bus with a 12 hour bus drive that bite me to pieces I wish I could have a day off from the game but I mean it we can't and plus coach really had do depend us so we wouldn't loose again. Now that my perfect date with Y/N was prefect we both love each other and started having some alone time to ourselves which is pretty impressive for her do. And I'll always be there for her now that tomorrow is November and also All Souls' Day she went to the flower shop and started buying some flowers to put in the cemetery which is pretty normal since her grandmother had past away it must of been sad and I mean it loosing a love one is very emotional espically loosing a family member that you love and I'll always cherish that moment. Once the bus ride is over we got out of the bus headed out to our locker rooms. Now that we are dressed like basketball players for Halloween. the coach locks the door and starts pointing the finger at us which is pretty odd for me to see and I already watched Dance moms In the bus and I'm still getting chills from it from the moms yelling and also the mean dance teacher as well. Then all of us remained silent and not talk at all. After getting changed in to our jersey we finally got out of the locker room and ran to the arena with the crowd trying to get our attention. I love that tears of joys I mean it the arena was decorated with Halloween decorations stacked in the bleachers with some lights and fake spider webs I saw.