Exhausted and Fatigued-Y/N

Your POV:
After a minute ride from the hotel we finally made it to his parents house and it was 1AM in the morning I knew I didn't have that much sleep and me having to deal with this again is a lot challenging ASF now that my pregnancy had me rolling in I noticed that I had another morning sickness and it has been bugging me so much lately I didn't knew what I ate this morning luka knew too when we both had that bacon and egg bagel sandwich and it turned out he didn't get sick at all for me it was a life changer. I knew I should of went for a fruit salad but I didn't even bother to ask we all went inside and his parents house looked so much cleaner than his apartment back at home I think his mom did a great job cleaning around the house this time of day. Once The rest of the crew started taking things from the trunk I sat down and started relaxing for a bit now that I am getting fatigued i think it was a long day worth of exploring new places and also me and Luka's first date out with my sister and his teammate to keep us safe. Then all of a sudden my morning sickness occurred again Luka sits in the couch next to me trying to comfort me like I was about to throw up I tried breathing in to my mouth and nose and it wouldn't work I tried that and I almost cried. I knew something was wrong and so is my symptoms reoccurring again making me go to the bathroom again and not feeling well. "Y/N Baby are you okay do you need to go to the bathroom again because you look sick right now". He said I keep calm like I was about to explode and me surviving a long road trip to his house was really hectic I started getting dizzy and I ended up having migraines I knew my pregnancy was worst and that I couldn't knew what I was doing, "Luka I'm not feeling well again I think I'm about to be sick". I said then I went to the bathroom waddling like a watermelon and started bending my knees trying to bend easy as I can without injuring myself I mean this was the worst thing I ever had to deal with and the migraines must of been driving me crazy if I don't feel well by today I guess they can go without me to the museum and also other places around his hometown were we could of explored around this morning. but I mean it having my first date cancelled would make Luka feel devastated and sad at the same time that I knew my headaches were getting worst and that is the only thing for me to do is get some rest until I'm well enough to go out the next day around. After hogging up the bathroom again I went to the couch again and started laying down on the sofa only putting the throw pillows in my head so I could have a good night sleep again. Phew I was so exhausted today that even Lucy had to explore around the exhibit with Kristaps I think he really he did good babysitting my sister maybe one day of this baby gets out of my stomach him and Luka would take care of it even if I'm not around because I knew my younger sister has school and for me I will eventually graduate and get my diploma. and I'll one day have a job working non stop like 24 hours in the hospital and trust me or not that would be exhausting but it could be the best out of it since I'm almost about to live in my own house but under our roof. I slept on the couch and Luka sits next to me that I will be okay I knew I was one workaholic girl all the time trying to care of both of them all the time then he leans and says "Here let me get a blanket for you i just don't want you to be cold tonight okay". He said I opened my eyes for a bit and he looks up to me and we both held hands on the couch only looking up to him my eyes couldn't resist his smile and the way they were was perfect and this was the only thing holding us up like this was meant to be I love him so much. "Thanks Luka it's just that I haven't been feeling well lately so are you fine sleeping without me tonight because I can't really bend to your bedroom". I said then he looks up to me and messed with my hair a little bit god knows he loves that and I'll always adore this perfect alone time moment spent in the couch now that our relationship has been improving we both wanted to go on a date night and have alone time to ourselves but because of that instead my head hurts and so is me having to throw up all the time using the toliet. "Here let me help you out baby just hold my hand and will go sleep to my bedroom okay". He said I held both of his hands and I knew the baby is in my stomach reminding to me to be careful I picked myself up and Luka puts his arms around my shoulder and we both to his room so we could hopefully more sleep for tomorrow's adventure ahead of us anyway it's another week until we head back home in January but I do miss my family a lot lately even mom and dad since I didn't seen them during the holiday season. Once me and Luka made it to his master suite i laid down in his bed and started untangling the sheets to his room so we could feel comfortable then he turns on the AC to his room and it was working even if he was not here to stay in forever but I mean it I have always been comfortable in bed all the time and I know I'm really tight sleeper. Then our lips touched smoothly like we're about to makeout for a little amount of time. I mean it he almost made an intimate move like we should just take it a bit slow those moments were in heaven in my stomach we had finally kissed again. He kisses my cheeks again and says "goodnight baby love you and get some rest". He said Luka turns off the lights and finally went back to sleep like we aren't tired again. "Goodnight Luka love you too". I said we both went to sleep and started feeling comfortable in the bed so we could have a goodnight sleep with Kristaps and Lucy sleeping in the basement they both got the room to ourselves and started going on their phones watching the playoffs Luka knew too and that they have a game again today it must of hit us twice this week now that his team lost again he calmed down like everything is under control.

Stay tuned for part 2! To be continued