Back in the game-Y/N

(2 days later)

Luka's POV:
After a so long weekend Quarantined in my apartment all day I finally get to play against the Houston rockets and i'm so excited. I woke out my self out bed and starting stretching legs for practice today since it's only in Texas we get to survive another three hour bus ride down to Houston. Since the doctors say i'm cleared to play. I went to the bathroom and started taking a shower afterwards I did my hair and started getting ready for practice for our game tonight now that we lost 2 times a roll from a bloody distraction needing their teammate. I worn a Black top and some blue denim jacket with some grey joggers I didn't wear yet. Then I put my Nike basketball shoes including my Dallas Maverick jersey in my duffle bag from here I grabbed everything in my packing list that I need so I wouldn't forget anything at all. Then I made way downstairs and grabbed my duffle bag and started eating breakfast I ate a banana muffin and some water on my way to the practice facility. With kristaps ready and changed we all had a minute conversation in the couch so we could focus primarily on the game. I wonder why I miss two games In a role my answer is I had a stomach flu and that burrito is twice from making me sick. "So how are you feeling Luka now that you are going back to the game tonight". He said. Once breakfast is over I went upstairs and started brushing my teeth then we all went out of our apartment we go and headed to the facility which is in the arena now that I am back in practice again for our game against the rockets we finally came prepared hopefully we won't make our coach mad at us again.
(Another time skipped)
After a minute drive from the apartment we finally made it and started heading out to the practice facility now that I'm back in I have to make sure that everything is on point and plus these teammates are really depending on me to win now that they wanted to win.

Your POV:
I woke up in my bed and started stretching my way out then I went to the bathroom and started taking a shower. Afterwards I went to the den of my new recording studio and did my makeup now that Luka is back playing playing basketball for today's game I had a message from him and he scares me out my bed at 12AM in the midnight. But today he told me to meet him in the arena before he leaves to Houston which is a three hour bus ride not that short I hope I could watch his games in person. Then I went to my walk in closet and went through all my blouses, shirts and dresses to wear.

Then I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast instead I just had a Nutella on toast and some strawberries oooh sounds great

Then I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast instead I just had a Nutella on toast and some strawberries oooh sounds great. Afterwards I brushed my teeth and did hair and braided in to a ponytail. Since I have classes in the morning at 8 I have to make sure that everything around the house is clean before I leave to meet my boyfriend in the arena. Waking up without him must be a dream come true but not really intimate just yet now that he had basketball practice this morning. I Quickly grabbed my backpack and books including my car keys and started heading on out to the arena for a Quick date and head to school on time. I drove to the arena and. Have a call from Gabbie my friend and she is really not happy again about Tommy breaking up with her "girl all you have you to do is move on past him". I said with a minute of traffic coming in i finally waited in the road and for me my shorts have been bugging me all day I wonder if I gained this much weight. My answer is always workout a lot lately and still I have Dance practice today at 6PM that I have to attend yep he was still proud of me doing this just yesterday we had went to the gym together and started having a conversation. Today he feels well and now that we get alone time to ourselves I could finally do my homework and turn in assignments just right on time. After a minute drive from my house I finally went to the arena and parked my car with Luka out of the practice facility he knocks on my car window and say "come in". Luka comes in and sits in the passenger car seat next to me and we both have a conversation now that he has a game to catch his teammate kristaps stays outside and waits for him after I finish for me I have to make this Quick and I have a class to catch next. The few moments were in heaven he swoons in and gives me a kiss in the lips after having a 15 minute conversation in my car without anyone seeing us for him he takes care of me and nothing bad is gonna happen at all. I love that man to my heart now that he always there for me and always been there for him the most during his time during this upset stomach scare. "So how does it feel to be back in the game tonight". I said then the male stares at me and teases my hair for a bit then he wraps his arms around me and says "it's okay but I'm really nervous don't worry Y/N I will be back at midnight but it was nice having a date alone with each other yesterday. But I'm really gonna miss you and it was nice meeting you the most even though I have a game to catch". He said then I almost cried and started being emotional as always seeing Luka come and go is a lot of personal space I always had to do in a day to day basis and it turns out I have Dance practice at noon and I still have to concentrate on what I have to do best. "I'll miss you too but we did have fun in the weekend but good luck on your game tonight against the rockets I'll be watching you tonight on my tv I promise okay". I said then he gives me a hug around his cute muscular shoulders around my waist I joined in and kristaps scared us behind and says "aww there so cute". The male stares at us again and those moments were in heaven I mean it having a better relationship with Someone is called teamwork and respect something that you might hear every single day and your partner would be there for you by hard or by bad rough situations you indeed need to set your boundaries from. "Y/N I got something to say before I head to the arena". He said with everything going smoothly he whispers in my ears and says "I love you". In Slovenian which is pretty nice of him to do I admire his accent and started to smile at me leaving a smirk in my face I never knew he spoke Slovenian to me but it means more to our relationship and that I'm glad to meet a nice funny guy like him. I said back to his ears and the male smiles at me and we both pulled in and lean closer our nose touched his forehead and mine too "I love you too". I said then I gave butterflies in my stomach and kissed my forehead the way he did it was perfect.

(A few hours later)

Luka's POV:
After basketball practice was over I changed to my regular outfit I had earlier and started making our way to the bus my Moment with Y/N was perfect and that having this weekend getaway means everything to us of how romantic we were and how I wanted to describe the perfect date. The way we kissed was perfect I saw her lips shimmering in the sunlight with a safe of pink lipgloss but not too much now that she left I would even miss her most now that the doctors told me I'm cleared to played in tonight's game against the Houston rockets. For me I'm really nervous and now coming back from an upset stomach is a lot scarier than I thought now that we have a try to working again as a team and our coach is pending on us to win now that we lost a conference in a row and I was mad when I had to watch the playoffs are they serious kristaps was there to takeover. After a bus ride from home we finally made it to the arena and started getting changed for our game tonight now that I got everything in mind we could focus on the game now that our coach gave us a demand without any distractions now that I'm back with the rest of my teammates hopefully we could give this team a win.