Morning sickness-Y/N part 2

Your POV:
While the rest went to run some errands however I was at home all day without the three of them however I woke up again and started taking a bath. Afterwards I did my hair and tied in to a bun which is what I would go with for a lazy day in the hotel even if I'm not going any where. Then I went through my suitcase looking over for my outfit and went past multiple different outfits since all of them didn't fit now that I'm in first trimester I did bring some loose fitting clothes so I have nothing to wear I don't know what to do and so is going to the mall would be with so much craziness we have here and I didn't become prepared any minute now.

 Then I went through my suitcase looking over for my outfit and went past multiple different outfits since all of them didn't fit now that I'm in first trimester I did bring some loose fitting clothes so I have nothing to wear I don't know what to...

Then I went to my backpack and took out my laptop and all I could say is that my laptop charger couldn't fit through the outlet I feel so dead right now that I didn't even bother to Buy and adapter before we leave Luka knew too even if he had to plug his phone in the outlet next to my bed we're I would sleep. After plugging the adapter in the outlet I logged in and did my class work for my next class I have a week after and plus I have to do my biology homework since it's due tomorrow now that I looked comfortable on the table sitting down I noticed how big my stomach was growing and it was a pain in the butt keeping still at night I knew I was being a bit cranky that I suddenly have mood changes when I'm pregnant and willing to stay patient the whole entire time. Then I heard a knock on the door and I wonder who it could it be. After Luka and the rest went to run errands I ran in my slowest pace and started opening it Luka comes in with the bags full in his hands that we literally got what we needed how responsible of him to that even if it's our second day here in Lubljana. Then I look up to him and say "so what did you buy for us ooo you got me a salad thank you Luka I really appreciate it". I said he smiled at me and gives me a big hug that all couples deserve I really love him so much taking care of me in this difficult time now that it's a Quarter till lunch I went back to my laptop and did my schoolwork so much homework I had to do. "Your welcome baby I know it must of been stressful day out there in the mountains so what did you do when I was gone". He said we both sat down in the chair and we both got on our best and cuddled I answered how his day was without me going to take a hike up in the mountains and he did say this though he came a bit sweaty at first trying to feel his wet arms around the chair and suddenly i almost gag holding my hand through my nose and mouth noticing that another morning sickness came up that perhaps needed me to rest in the bed all day laid back in my all black outfit. Luka taps on my shoulders and says "Y/N are you okay do you need to take the test again and check the result I brought it just incase". He said having to deal with being in my first trimester was a little bit odd and still to this day we are not married and I don't have a ring in my finger. I grabbed the pregnancy test out of the bag he brought and started heading to the bathroom I locked the door so Luka wouldn't come in oh no I hope he doesn't freak out. I cried for an hour waiting for the test result than somehow His teammate Kristaps knocks on the door and says "y/n can you hurry up please I really need to pee". He said I heard Luka outside of the door and say to him "Sorry Kris she is still taking her sweet time in there I hope she is okay". After the 5 minutes were past the test came out positive and here and there I'm really gonna be a mom and for sure it was unexpected I didn't want Luka to freak out about the test I put in the toilet I couldn't think about the time that we had coming. Once I got out of the bathroom I had the test in the hotel drawer and make sure everything is taken care of he opens the door and says "how did it go Y/N". He said I looked up to him and started crying I told him the truth and it turns out he calmed down. the pregnancy test becomes positive and he was being supportive of me even if we are going to have our first baby on the way I do wonder If our future will hold for us. "I don't know what to say but I'm pregnant and please don't get mad at me for this". I said he looks up to me and gives me a hug comforting me like he wasn't mad at me like I mean it this is the only thing he would have for a Christmas present and I knew he wanted kids and so is me as a first time mother knowing how to raise my own kid at 21 I love him so much. "Why would I be mad you know I love you and I know I'm nervous too about this since I'm gonna be a dad raising our kid for the first time it's okay Y/N we could still go shopping for clothes at the mall tomorrow". He said he puts his arms around me and we both walked and cuddled in the chair and sat down I pushed my chair in and started doing my homework for biology class when I come back to Texas for break but somehow I will still go to school even if I'm pregnant my friend Gabbie will always knew that this experience is real as it seems however my phone vibrated on the table and picked it up mom and dad calls me from my phone and I'm really nervous to tell them about the good news. I Skyped over the phone and they see me really surprised and happy I miss them so much but my dad is really overprotective of me about the unexpected news that we will have a child on our way. then Luka announces the whole thing to my mom and dad and however Lucy is next to me talking to them but she did here this though. Now that he ruin the surprise and really surprised telling them about this I slapped his arm with a whine and started telling Luka to stop. And he is really hyped up this time I don't know why he does that and he still does I say to him with a moan and say "we don't speak of it Honey i know I'm preg-". I said my parents had a dance party in the house and jumped up and down and way to go he must of been really happy about this. Now that we are happy Kristaps comes out of the bathroom and started being all wet trying to hug both us in that chair I knew his teammate is really surprised that we had this planned out then Luka chants Quietly not trying to disturb any of the neighbors next to him. I love him so much now that I'm 1 month pregnant along the way now that Christmas almost here He went through my bag and grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and started playing "all I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey". He sings along and started being a bit annoying some times I think he is really hyped up for this exciting moment but this is the best thing we all cherished till this moment and I'll never forget that.