Cold snap-part 2 Y/N

Luka's POV:
Me and y/n were at home all day with mom and kristaps around 9AM which was practically normal now that all the roads are closed our game cancelled all week long. However I find the weather not great at all and according to that I peaked through the window and see how much snow there is in the parking lot me and Y/N stand up next to the apartment window for a little to few minutes we had and it was a lot piling up. Then I went upstairs and started taking a shower afterwards I combed my hair and just left it wet with no power to use a blow drier. Man I should of did this earlier what was I thinking of course the power off this morning. Once that was done I went to my room and laid out my outfit for the day which means I still want to impress Y/N for our stay at home moment Quarantined in our apartment for a week until everything is back to normal again. I wonder what she is up to this time then went downstairs without sprinting my butt again the last time I did it was during the day of the game having a stomach flu that wouldn't stop bugging me for days. I sat in the couch next to Y/N and both of us started having a conversation with a lot of books in the table for she has nursing classes and for me I only get to sit in all day not basically doing anything at all then I put my arms around her and mess with her hair a little then she looks up at me and says "Luka you scared me I thought you just went to the bathroom and changed". She said. Then I scared for a bit and slaps my arm with a whine the girl stares at me and I leaned closer and started kissing her cheeks a little then I said to her "love you Y/N". I said "love you too Luka now leave me alone I'm still doing my homework for class next week". She said then we both stand up and started having our private needed so I could leave her alone for an amount of time then I see Y/N in her get in her tippy toes to kiss me better. I gave her a hug and started lifting her up and stared directly at her lips the way they were was perfect covered in some red lip gloss but not too much. Then our lips touched lightly again and we both leaned back and said I love you in Slovenian again which she pretty adored my accent coming out of my mouth she smiled at me and says "love that accent you have there". She said then we both chuckled and gave her hug and then I stormed up to my room and started watching the playoffs with Kristaps in my phone and we both cheered a bit loudly since my bedroom had a mini fridge kris gets the drink and started enjoying our time with the snow storm called a blizzard in the icy cold morning which I loved the most.

Your POV:
The way our alone time with Luka felt was perfect now that we kissed again standing up I finally get self by my own doing some class work that I need to submit by next week. After doing my homework I slept again in the couch and started taking a nap now that the rest is upstairs Luka comes downstairs and checks up on me to make sure I didn't do anything bad again in his apartment now that it was taken care of. He comes up to me and says "Are you tired again". I said then the male stares at me sleeping with my arms out of the couch and I say to him falling asleep flat on my head like it was another of these days were he would scare me again in pieces and he always does that. Then I moaned myself to sleep and say "yes don't worry Luka you can just sit next to me but don't bother me on my sleep I'm really tired".  I said. "I promise I won't here let me get that blanket for you are you okay right there". He said then i slept in couch and started laying flat in the sofa and started having a conversation next to each other and Luka asks his mother to get some ice for us so we could cool our backs from the pain that would still eat us alive. Then I cried on the couch and started laying flat on the pillow then he comforts me in a hug and gives me a kiss that couples all deserve he asked me what happened and the answer is we both fell down on the couch and hurt our backs including my spine getting crushed over him. I put my head over my legs and started crying all over then Luka hugs me around my waist comforting me so I could feel better again now that my back is hurting right now. his mother Mirjam gives us the ice pack from the refrigerator and says to us "here you go and remember don't eat the ice it's meant to put it in your back while you are laying flat on the sofa". She said so nice of his mother to do that for us I think it's so nice for her to do that then we both put the ice pack in the back of our seats and try moving a little bit then the male stares at me and says "oh that's cold now I really feel it Y/N". He said then we both laid flat on that sofa and tried not to cry then we both held hands and started talking while the power went out now that everybody is entertained during this snow storm hiatus we both watched a movie on my phone called riverdale And we both loved it. Now that we are in the couch with no one interrupting us we finally get alone time and I see Luka standing up and picks me up bridal style to my room me laughing all the way up the stairs I feel like being in the clouds when it comes to him. Then he sat me down in his bed was perfect then we both sat down in the bed and Luka goes in his phone and ended up putting Grey anatomy for us to watch and it was so great that I couldn't stop adoring so much. He puts his arms around me to the bed post and started falling in his shoulders and kisses me and says "love you Y/N Goodnight beautiful I'll wake you up when the movie is over". He said then he continues watching the movie on his phone and put my arms against waist so I wouldn't feel cold at all the way they were was perfect then he smiles at me awake yawning next to me without putting a air horn in front of me scaring me again that would thomp me in pieces he did that once in the airport and he did scare me more out of my sleep trying to slap his hand so he wouldn't do it again. But I really find it funny when we both started having a conversation in the bed and started smiling at him giving me a smirk in his face he would do. I love him so much and finding the perfect man means the perfect relationship I would ever have in person I hope we could live alone together now that the weather is almost clearing up we both cleaned up the couch and make sure there is no chips or no mess that we made. After cleaning up around his lovely apartment we both sat down and started playing my favorite song called "seeing blind by Niall Horan ft Maren Morris". In the bluetooth speaker and started dancing the night way with our favorite love songs he had play from his phone the way I call this date was perfect with kristaps and his mother looking at us putting the flashlight over us so they could see both of us gazed next to each other with no light and no electricity.

Luka's POV:
The way we are standing up right now was perfect. The best date and the perfect lady had finally dated for a week in a half ever since I met Y/N my heart beated so fast that I couldn't get enough of her and she was perfect for me and I'm perfect for her. Then her hands were in my back of neck and mine around my waist holding me up having to look at her 5'2 figures at me standing at 6'7 then Y/N goes in her tippy toes to kiss me better. Then I smiled back at her and mess with her hair. a little with kristaps and mom in the living room crying and says "this was the best thing I ever see I'm so glad your son has a girlfriend time flies so fast". He said then I feel butterflies in my stomach and then I whispered in to her ears and complimented her on the first date which means my teammate Kristaps was there to give me instructions on how this date was up to plan. "I know Kris pretty soon my son will be living on his own he so grown up". My mom said crying in some tissues thinking about her son everyday and that's me willing to plan the perfect proposal we're me and y/n would have it my answer thought of it to now that the roads are closed I think about having it close to New Year's Eve and I mean it this was best thing I ever had now that me and Y/N are the same age we are willing to move to a better house in Texas without leaving my teammate Kristaps behind all and also the rest of the Dallas Mavericks teammates too and this is my second home staying in the country side with all my friends including my time shared in this apartment and also having to spend time with my mother was actually pretty fun and I'm willing to do it one day.