No Tears for that mama Drama Part 2-Y/N

(Another time skipped 8:30AM)

Your POV:
After my date in my bedroom went well I went to the bathroom and started taking a bath afterwards I did my hair and makeup I blow dried my hair and started tiring it in a ponytail for my date with Luka in the gym today. I mean it just yesterday he was mad that his team lost because of him missing the play offs the answer is they were way to distracted of him and not on the game he tried everything and I talked him about it I mean it the team just could of won with kristaps just giving them free throws. My answer is they tried everything and he was willing to give more of the agreement. I went to all my piles of clothes and started getting my gym clothes ready for the day since I'm not going to school today i decided to let go of some steam of stress and head to the gym for our first date and it is going to be fun.

Then I went downstairs and started getting a fruit of apple slices in a plastic bag and started going on my phone and started heading to the gym of his apartment having alone time without him must of made my life a bit easier since I get to spend ...

Then I went downstairs and started getting a fruit of apple slices in a plastic bag and started going on my phone and started heading to the gym of his apartment having alone time without him must of made my life a bit easier since I get to spend Quality time with my friend Gabbie a lot which means she was suffering from a relationship a lot and just yesterday her boyfriend Tommy. almost trespassed my boyfriends car and he did the save the day by honking the car horn at him to stop him from going in. I tried everything but her boyfriend was mean at me trying to point his finger at me I almost asked for Luka's help and he stood by my side just closing my ears and hugging me tight around my waist like nothing wouldn't happen and I guess he was always there for me trying to comfort me when ever I have a bad day. On my way to the gym I ate my apple slices And drink my water and Luka comes in to my car and knocks in my car window and say "come in". I said then he finally took a seat next to me and started staring at me I pop an apple slice to my mouth and started going on my phone. I thought I feel uncomfortable at first hands after I ate my slices of apple we both got out of my car locked the doors and make sure no one wouldn't try to hog the backseat for my books those things are expensive. Then we both held hands and started heading to the gym on the apartment he lives I hope they open 24 hours a day at last. Now that I have Dance practice on Monday I have sat my boundaries straight I had a text from the Dance studio which is a few block at my house and they needed someone to coach and for me i got the perfect idea as a Dancer I always have stretch classes. I ended up lifting the weights and started heading to the treadmill I couldn't stop laying my eyes at him the way it was so cute instructing me each way around his arms moves I couldn't adore his cute muscular arms looking at me. The way they were was perfect after working out we both sat down in the den and started having a conversation for at least a few minutes I was so tired that my legs could stretch over my head Luka must of been proud of me taking ballet. And that it was my dream but now that I got older my life has changed and now I started taking nursing under associates and for me that is my dream job to become a nurse and that's why i am willing to take care of people in need just like I would of did for my boyfriend by my side estastic to do something.

Luka's POV:
As we are in the den relaxing and taking a breather then we all stretched and started having a conversation which we truly live the most seeing Y/N do some weird stretches was making a every move from her. The way they were was perfect I knew what she was doing the things you name in common is the same out of midair. Now that my upset stomach went away I was finally in the gym working out non stop and of course indeed for her she is one of good of a girl that would take ballet class and I'm so excited to see her dance. After having a conversation I swooned towards her lips and started working out again the way they were was perfect actually having to go to the gym was practically fun and I think we should do it again to fit for my game again on Wednesday. now that everything was on point I had to focus on my boundaries straight for the next game against the Houston rockets which is not far way from were we live. After heading to the gym I went back to the apartment and started taking a shower who knows just yesterday I didn't feel well and that it must of been a day without taking a bath. When I had the stomach flu. Now that our date was perfect I still waited for this moment to happen I guess couples do have something in common and we're perfect for each other as always.