#Swooned for love-Y/N part 2

Your POV:
As I came home to his apartment we all finally helped him out and went upstairs which is a lot of work I had to do since he is really tall and all of us had to bend including his teammate in crime Kristaps. After A few flights of stairs I opened the door to his room and we finally sat him down in his bed so we could feel better for his game tomorrow if not we don't know what to do. I think his other teammates could do better without him like I mean it as a Dancer like me I always stay home if I don't feel well especially when it's flu season once I got the stomach flu I almost had to be Quarantined in my bed all day with no exceptions and it was the worst. Just like in university I had taken up nursing and now here I am. Always. Once he was in his bed laying down. Me and Kristaps went downstairs and started having everything prepared just incase he needs us still and for me our date was cancelled because he wasn't feeling okay yep I seen him trip a few flight of stairs in the movie theater and it turns out he is just sick. Yep that's why he needed to hog the restroom when we brought the tickets for our date. Once we are downstairs I went on my phone and check if I had some notifications then I looked at it and still nothing had appeared in the screen. "Okay what ever you do don't eat that burrito on the fridge if you are gonna get anything to eat". I said so I could remind his teammate to not eat anything from that food of pantry he had just sashed in there because of that I know someone is gonna hog up the refrigerator again. "Okay Y/N I got you is there something I could watch before you head upstairs". Kristaps said then the male nodded his head and started scrambling for the remote which means it could be hidden somewhere around that couch. And he says again "y/n I can't see the remote can you help me find it". He said then I asked him and tried looking for it which is like a scavenger hunt gone wrong. Maybe my boyfriend must of misplaced it somewhere he had sashed it in. "I can't find it Kristaps here you relax And I'll be upstairs checking on Luka". I said with his friend In the comfort zone relaxing in the couch so I could ask my boyfriend were the tv remote is so his friend wouldn't be bored having a melt down for a second until I head down back and leave. "Okay one Question can you ask Luka we're the Tv remote is at I'm starting to get bored". Kristaps said in his arms crossed next to me so I could have the nerves to calm him down man like this I never seen a man this cranky that he needed to pee his way to get to the TV remote. The male stood there and I went upstairs trying to not get some puke up my nostrils.
(After a few flights of stairs later).
I finally made it to his room and he as finally getting some rest for tomorrow now that he had to head to Miami for a game to catch against the heat yep I could see that coming in now that he had to beat the rivals of his basketball team. I sat on the bed next to him and he was still not feeling well. The male stares at me and the way his eyes looks at me was perfect and his teeth smiling towards me in the sunlight the way they were was perfect. We finally sat down and started having a conversation together for a few minutes until he is finally okay without me having to sit in his bed all day now that I have watch over Lucy since she is sick like I mean it I can't leave her alone in the house all night I have to make dinner and plus it's my responsibility to get her to bed on time I think she is doing fine without me.

Luka's POV:
I was in my bed all day sleeping so I could feel better for my Big game tomorrow if not then Kristaps and the rest of the team could do a job without me. Now that my Date with Y/N is cancelled she finally came in to my room and checked up on me which is pretty normal for her to do. Now that our relationship is growing even more we all finally sticked together and tried some new things that we all loved. Then I stared in to her eyes and the way her dark brown eyes were looking at me was perfect. And they were the only things holding me up in my room since I have the stomach flu I had a big bottle of Gatorade electrolytes, some crackers and chicken soup just incase I need to munch on something. She sat in the bed next to me and I held her hand and say "I love you Y/N". I whispered slowly in to her ears so she could get my attention I hope she likes that since i am Quarantined in my bed all day until I could be stable enough to feel well before the big game and plus tomorrow is practice and I can't miss that two. "Love you too Luka are you feeling any better". She said then I started kissing her cheeks so I could feel any better yep another kiss from a girl you had met a day ago and here she is trying to take care of me. "A little bit but thanks y/n without you I wouldn't eat all this food and I really appreciate you the most and you've always been there for me ever since I met you you were the one for me and the only one I could trust. You are sweet caring and willing to help people and you always forgive me. What do you say will you be my girlfriend". I said then she starts to smile at me so she could get my attention now that we know each other more our friendship grew every more til, this day we were only friends and that for her she is 5'2 and she a a lot shorter than me. Yep perhaps the bed post to mine is a lot bigger Kristaps knew too for us we have are own rooms separate so that way we wouldn't hog the whole room with his stuff trying to fight too much. "Oh my gosh yes a million times yes". She said then we all gave each other a hug and kiss so we could be official now that we won the game fair and square yesterday I still have the flu and I could be willing to play tomorrow I think.

Your POV:
As i was in the bed with Luka he finally asked me out and I said yes. I can't believe this is going so fast just yesterday I was willing to know him and now that our love has grew even bigger we finally become boyfriend and girlfriend we would probably go on dates and Start Doing things we all love to share I hope we could stay together. Luka is perfect for me and I'm perfect for him with his height being preferable to a giant yep his 6'7 figures gets the most featured out of me. I played with his hair a little bit coming through my hands patting down his light blond hair they were silky and smooth just like a an actual Caucasian boys hair in real life I supposed. Then we both in the cuddled in the bed and started taking some baby steps down the drain without having to make out from there we both watched a movie in his bedroom tv which he has on his room just incase he is feeling a lot better. I shivered so hard that his room was so cold that I didn't have a jacket with me He smiles at me and says "are you cold Y/N it feels likes you shivering here just put the blanket over you it makes you feel warm". The male said to me and I wrapped the blanket over me so I could make my toes feel warm against the bed. Luka changes the movie and we all watched Angry birds 2 or Angry birds tutu I perfer maybe he already watched Dance moms when he was in basketball practice and it was great for him to watch the new season. After watching the movie we all finally said goodbye to each other and started heading home then Luka kisses me around the bed with some butterflies in my stomach the way his lips were was was so soft under the beard that got caught up me having a chin whiskers itching me.