Stay Awake-Y/N part 2

Luka's POV:
After a short date in Y/N's house I finally came back home to the lovely apartment and all I could see is a lot of trash builder up in the living room and it was a mess I wonder who could of did all of this when I was gone on a date with Y/N. My answer is it was unheard of then kristaps comes downstairs and explain what the heck happened in here. The male stares at me and seriously knew what the answer is I knew for a sec I thought we are getting robbed again how is this apartment different. "Luka we're did you go you were gone 10 minutes ago and our living room is a hot mess". He said trying to put some sense that I have left the apartment trying to make sure he locked everything before I went to my date With y/n then Kristaps tried to explain and all he says with a moan in his voice trying to explain what he had done to make this apartment to be cleaned. seeing this thing in my apartment is really getting me out of control for me I'm a year younger than him and he is still the responsible one up fo this. "Sorry I was in Y/N's house kristaps I was gone like a minute ago why didn't you lock the apartment door when I left". I said then I went to the couch and tried loosing out of control and threw my car keys in the vase and make sure I wouldn't break at all. "Hey I had to take a shower don't worry Luka just calm down and everything will be fine I will go to the laptop and check if anyone went in to the living room and trashed this place up with me having you to yell at me I'm I clear". He said then I nodded my head and stayed seated on the couch watching some movies or documentary on my phone trying to log in to Netflix and not starting to freak out like I would eat the whole thing off of the freezer. With Kristaps upstairs I went to the pantry and whip me up some granola bar for breakfast since Y/N has dance lessons this morning we were able to have Quality time by our own and I mean it I see how that lady twirls it was like a ballerina being in her pointe toes. At every move I do a free throw my heart melts seeing her in the arena trying to watch me win running all around the court and doing a free throw without having to loose half the shot clock shown on the screen trying to do four Quarters long. Afterwards I went upstairs and started taking a shower looking for what shampoo and conditioner I should use then I went over my body and put my good smelling body gel and lather up. Then I sing along my favorite song called "take me home country roads". Then I wipe up myself and covered my waist with a towel and headed to my room and got my outfit ready instead I worn a black sweatshirt and some black sweatpants putting some socks to make my toes feel warm being Quarantined non stop in the apartment trying to not use my sneakers from home. Then Kristaps comes out of the room and booms really loud like their was an earthquake in the house I tried to steady and I felt scared I thought the ground was shaking like it 7'5 magnitude earthquake in Texas I'm serious never have I never seen kristaps run up and down the stairs and make a earthquake trying to scare at me like crazy I don't know why he does that but I get really scared if the ground was going to shake like crazy in my room. Then I went downstairs and watched tv again my lovely couch and so is the table next to me from their me and Kristaps had a conversation and watched a movie called Michael Jordan's documentary the last Dance and it was a hit me watching him trying to learn about basketball made me feel like "were going on a trip in a favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky. Little Einsteins, climb aboard get ready to explore there's so much to find, little Einsteins". Then I sing along and then I saw Kristaps smirking next to me and says "Luka your 21 years old why do you have to listen to kids songs". He said then I rolled my eyes and try to pretend that how was that all in my head I didn't knew the song was stuck in my head having a full podcast if it trying to listen to it on Spotify. Singing along and Dancing through the stars to impress Y/N with my perfect TikTok video.

Your POV:
As I woke up out of my bed i started stretching myself then I off my alarm clock and took a shower afterwards I did my hair and started doing my makeup since I'm a better mood now that I have Dance class today I went through my duffle bag and make sure I packed everything including my outfit all cleared for my date night out with Gabbie and Luka to a all night expense meeting my bestie and my boyfriend at the same time I'm so excited that we only hanged out with family but never had time with our friends. Then I went through my outfits including my leggings, hoodies I decided to wear now that it's freezing out there I have to hurry myself up since I don't want to be late for Luka he is off today and he had a game tomorrow that he had to attend. Now that I have alone time to myself I have to think over my boundaries now that I'm in break tomorrow is halloween.

Then I went downstairs and grabbed my keys including my backpack and my phone and headed on out to the Dance studio

Then I went downstairs and grabbed my keys including my backpack and my phone and headed on out to the Dance studio. Right from there I see my friends and parked my car in the Parking lot then I saw Gabbie in her dance outfit looking at me then she knocks on my window and say "come in bestie". I said then she comes in and have a conversation until our teacher came then I see more people coming in and I see the whole thing filled with laughter and crowds erupt in of what is going on today. After a minute has past we went out if the car and opened the door then headed to studio A and started getting stretched then I see my girls looking at me and they all gave me a hug since they miss me so long that I couldn't be there for them ever since. now that I'm back in the Dance studio Dancing my dance teacher comes up to me and gives me a hug saying that I recovered from my ongoing injuries and that Quitting was never an option for me to start. but my love depends on it through following my dreams and attending university non stop has always get my step through what I was doing. After getting stretched we all talked and started hanging out with worth the hours of chatting and depending if we are getting called to help the junior elite team with there solo I mean it our instructor is nice and she always gives them corrections if needed willing to not put favoritism in the line. "Y/N and Gabbie I really need your help". She said then Debbie calls us in for a one in one time worth of taking over I hope I could do this. We both walk in past towards studio B and tried giving some correct foot work right there with the whole entire thing taken care. of now that this duet is called seeing blind Debbie plays the music and singing along to it was a hit now that my voice looked very high pitched. I sit down with my legs crossed against the black floor  and started scrolling on my phone heading through something I should watch instead I watched riverdale and some how a phone call appear I picked it up and started getting out of studio B and started going outside since Luka really needs me right now. Two minutes past he came the parking lot and went in to his car and parked it there now I know what the issue was and so is my brain on sleeping mode. My answer it was about the messed up apartment caught in the footage while kristaps was in shower. I look through his phone over the security footage and started to freak out I didn't knew a man trashed his apartment then he cried next to me and says "it's not my fault Y/N I should of kept kristaps in charge while were on a date". He said then the male hugs me around my waist comforting him from this difficult time I mean it. It wasn't his fault either maybe it was all a miss understanding right here. "It's okay Luka it's not your fault that your apartment had been robbed you just have to take responsibility for it I love you and that right now I have a Dance class to teach right now". I said then he calmed down and we both had a conversation in the car which is pretty normal we went outside giving him some fresh air to calm down And try talking about this while situation gets out of hands. With those moments in heaven he kisses and my cheeks hugging me around my waist and says "love you Y/N without you i would of been alone of which part to watch first". He said then our lips touched lightly with my makeup shimmering in the sunlight with him staring at me with every move he does. The way they were was perfect.