Sleepless Nights-Y/N

Your POV:
After getting discharged from the hospital we both went to the hotel room and started taking a rest which means we all didn't have enough sleep last night and still were still jet lag from a long trip from home I can't believe we are here then I went through my luggage and started getting my pajamas since I didn't feel well this morning I decided to take to rest now that time feels different from home Luka knew why all of us didn't have sleep last night. For me I was at home all day packing and doing my last minute assignments I have to do for the rest of my classes however Lucy manages me to wake me up around 1AM in the morning trying to get her outfits ready for our trip I thought she was good at picking her outfits for vacation in a million years I never doubt with this situation and here I am trying to be organized in this time of day. After I put on my pajamas I went to bed and I still see Lucy on her phone texting her friends back home and so is Luka reminding his teammates I love that so much worth the time spent in the first day we have in Lubljana now that it's 4AM in the morning back home we all felt tired and so is me having to wake up in the morning in the happy hour of doing my facial routine all night long but I didn't seem to care at all once I went to bed I put the blanket behind me and Luka looks up to me and says "nice pajamas you have there here let me fluff the pillows for you". He said once Luka fluffs my pillow I went through my phone and started watching girl Meets world on Disney plus then I laid down next to the bed post and we both cuddled only putting his forearms next to me I couldn't describe the perfect date but this is what I needed so far I love him so much. After watching tv in the small screen I closed my eyes and started going to sleep not trying to open my eyes again I knew how tired I am. Then Luka manages to turn off the light next to him and cuddled in bed for the first time not being intimate at all and kissed my cheeks and says "sweet dreams beautiful goodnight love you". He said we both started sleeping next to each other he puts his arms around my waist holding me so tight listening to my Spotify playlist in my phone with my AirPods in my ears singing along in my head called "can I have this dance by high school musical 3". Which is my favorite that I couldn't get enough of but this reminds me of a movie we just watched last week and I still get enough of it the music changes and listening to Daylight by maroon 5.
Here I am waiting, I'll have to leave soon
Why am I holding on?
We knew this day would come, we knew it all along
How did it come so fast?
This is our last night but it's late
And I'm trying not to sleep
Cause I know, when I wake
I will have to slip away

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I'm gonna hold you close
Cause In the daylight we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa 2X
Singing along to our favorite song Luka manages to sing along like he was humming to it I think he's like it and so i am I couldn't get enough of it even though I am jet lag abs so exhausted out of bed still thinking about our relationship and it must of been improving. After listening to music on my phone I disconnected my AirPods from my phone and started turning it off. Then I see Lucy get out of bed and started going to the bathroom which means she needed to pee I wonder why everybody Is so cranky that we didn't even mind drinking water in the middle of the night man what is with everybody having to take a bathroom break at midnight. After Lucy uses the bathroom i went out of the bed and started throwing up again I couldn't knew what happened at first why do I always have morning sickness all the time. Luka knew too when my symptoms started to reoccur even though I got discharged from the hospital this morning I manage to close the bathroom door and started figuring out why I had these morning sickness in midnight. Then Luka knocks on the door and says "Y/N baby are you okay in there I really need to pee can you please hurry up". He said i bend down over the toilet and threw up again almost thinking that I might had hog the bathroom again I told Luka that I may be in hurry but I won't take long. "I don't feel well Luka". I said once I'm done using the bathroom I went back to bed looking all sweaty and dizzy that I was about to pass out in the floor then Luka puts his arms around my shoulder and helps me up to my bed so I wouldn't walk like I'm about to pass out again I knew what was wrong with my symptoms we both went to the hospital and my heart pumped really fast that I was about to be pregnant at the same time during this trip I manage to calm down and don't say a word of what is happening to me once he sat me down we both had a moment or two in the hotel lobby and having Kristaps watching my sister is fine by me as long as he doesn't do anything bad at all. "Are you okay Y/N what's the matter". He said. I cried again in the bed and suddenly Luka turns on the light and started having a talk or two about this if he finds out about this I sure think he is going to freak out like crazy but maybe not I remained calm and started to panic a little bit. Once he calmed me down we both figured something out and it turns out we could just go to the doctor and see by tomorrow hopefully this will turn out okay I mean it this trip would go smoothly once everything was situated and taken care of. We both went back to sleep and turned off the lights so we could hopefully get some rest for tomorrow's adventures here in Europe which means going as a couple for the first time to my first trip outside of the states I thought about taking road trips but I think we rather go by plane instead.