Rodeo down over here-Y/N

Your POV:
As I woke up out of bed I started stretching myself out of bed and turned off my alarm clock since today is going to be fun. Instead me and Luka are going to take horseback riding lessons for our date and I'm so excited now that everything is taking care of just yesterday his team won and they were tied by 116 against the rockets he was so happy just a day ago he was mad that his team lost and it was a hit now that he was back playing basketball from a bad case of burrito syndrome. Then I grabbed my towel and started taking a shower. Afterwards I blow dried my hair and started curling it. Then I went to the den and started doing my makeup. Which means the recording studio of my house during college interviews. Then I went through my all my shirts and dresses I should wear since it's just a fun activity to do without getting hurt. Maybe he will not get mad but he set this date up for us and it is really perfect. Then I scrolled to my phone and I have a message from Luka this morning that he will be on my way to my house in no time I love that man so much and it means everything to be me that I was willing to help people.

Then I went downstairs and started eating breakfast instead I just had a banana oatmeal just for the mean time I went on my phone and started texting my friend Gabbie which means she needed my help this time

Then I went downstairs and started eating breakfast instead I just had a banana oatmeal just for the mean time I went on my phone and started texting my friend Gabbie which means she needed my help this time. What is up with people these days I can't cancel my date with Luka and refuse to go horseback riding lessons around Dallas I mean it alone time Is what I needed for the sack of it. Afterwards I brushed my teeth in the bathroom then I noticed a doorbell sound coming through my doorstep I went back downstairs to the living room. Luka comes in and lifts me up in a hug and spins me around since he is a giant my 5'2 figures gets the most feature out of him that's what makes our relationship better. Then we went to his Tesla which he had and started heading to the dude ranch we're they have horses just to be honest I wouldn't dare to pick up poop out of the ranch without using technology I mean it this about teamwork and couples should know how to work together as a group of two.

(After a minute drive)

Luka's POV:
After a minute drive from y/n house we finally made it to horseback riding lessons in the dude ranch which is pretty cool in Texas now that having a date like this means more alone time spent together as a couple. Now that we here we finally got out of our car I stretch myself out and my butt hurts when I travel this far to meet the lovely horses but we are not here for just a vacation but something fun we never did before I mean it I'm really scared going horseback riding lessons today what if I injury myself if these horses try to pull a grip even hard. For my date outfit I worn some white t shirt and some blue denim jeans I just had then I popped them out with some camo vans I just worn. People maybe asking why I don't wear my basketball shoes to my first date with Y/n my answer is I alway just protect them and plus going to the ranch is a lot muddy than I thought. Now that we got in the horse we finally get to go in a joy ride how exciting was that then Y/N smiles at me the way we are siting next to each other was pretty fun now that the horse moved i held on to her waist to make sure I don't fall over and hurt my back then those moments were in heaven we finally kissed and started having a conversation. With our game done yesterday we finally get to do something productive and it means horse riding sessions yep ye haw welcome to Texas. Now that it's almost november we didn't plan the perfect spot were I should propose to y/n for me our relationship grew bigger and bigger and I couldn't get enough of her. Once our horse back riding was over we went back home and started having a movie date in my apartment which means more private time with no camera without the interviews with more biting each other tongues off.

To be continued part 2