Couples getaway-Y/N

(4 Days later)
2:00AM

Your POV:
I woke up out of the bed so early at two in the morning I'm still tired now that today is going to be a hyped up day we are going to Europe to meet Luka's dad and mom again for the holidays and I'm so excited then beep beep beep here goes my alarm clock ringing. I yawned out of bed extremely exhausted and we are still in this mood not willing to wake up this early after midnight now that we leave Texas at 6 in the morning I wonder how long is the flight to Slovenia is gonna last I checked up my phone and it only takes 10 hours in a half. until we could of went to Disneyland in California that would of been great. Now that everything is taken care of. I took a shower and did my hair since I don't want to wear makeup this morning MM maybe I should just do it on the way there. Afterwards i went through my closet and go through all my sweaters, jeans, leggings and hoodies I decided to wear since we are both traveling together for the first time Luka invites his teammate Kristaps as our chaperone so we wouldn't do anything bad and Also to keep us safe from any harm I can't wait for the surprise would be.

 Afterwards i went through my closet and go through all my sweaters, jeans, leggings and hoodies I decided to wear since we are both traveling together for the first time Luka invites his teammate Kristaps as our chaperone so we wouldn't do anythi...

Then I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast now that everybody is awake Lucy manages to get out of bed and still she didn't get dressed now that she didn't knew we were going out of town this morning. I answered why she was wasn't dressed in her travel outfit my answer is she is still dressed in her pajamas and tries to sleep in the ouch like there was no tomorrow oh well next time If we are going to travel this early me and Luka would rather go by plane by our own and instead ask Mom and dad to babysit my sister for the week until we come back but she did forget that today we are going to fly straight to Europe for Christmas Day and New Year's Eve now that it's only a two week stay. Once Lucy got changed I went upstairs and got our bags downstairs including my phone and started texting Luka now that he is on his way trying to get some breakfast in 7/11 this morning even though he had to fuel up on gas for his car so we wouldn't have this thing we had last time. Now that our relationship grew even more the way they were was perfect now that I had this horrible day now that I told him to give me some space I love him so much now that he is such a good gentleman to me and would offer me to go on a vacation like this I mean it this is the perfect date I ever had with him even though it's just the four of us going. Then Luka knocks on my door and i ran in my fastest pace and started opening the door he comes up to me estatic to see each other and started giving each other a hug and kisses my cheeks and both headed out if the door helping him get our bags to the trunk since it's the four of us going however Lucy comes downstairs and puts on her slip ons since it could be a lot easier to put on now that we have time to head the airport to catch our flight. Then I locked the house door including the one on the backyard and the front porch and headed out to the front of the passenger seat and sat next to him and drove his car now that everybody is in the car we both left and boy we have a minute traffic delay in the city that would make him flare up any minute Luka knew too when he was running a bit late now that he had to grab some seven eleven for breakfast since he didn't have time either. Then he puts his arm next to the arm rest next to me and started falling asleep then he kisses my cheeks and says "Goodnight beautiful I'll tell you when we get there okay love you". He said then I went on my phone and listened to my Spotify playlist and this song was amazing listening to "I like that by before you exit". And it was a hit even though I still get the song stuck in my head for no reason singing along in my head "you've got that smile, you've got it all I know I'm right, you think dead wrong you've got that face, you've got that laugh I know your shy and girl I like that. Can't find a mirror to see in you but I will follow you until you see it too I know I can't help but love everything you do but you can't see that and girl, I like that I,I,I,I like that. So take my world, just take it all I'd cross the earth to Break your free fall I'd run the streets to show you that I'm so in love and girl I like that". Then hears from my earbud and still he smiles all day seeing his pearly whites stare at me the way they were was perfect even though we laid eyes together for the first time and I'll never adore that moment even though it was a long trip from the house to the airport I cannot Believe why we had to wake up so early to go on a Christmas vacation to Luka's hometown but today I'm really nervous to meet his dad even though he is always rough on him a little bit and I don't know what to expect but meeting him for the first time is a lot harder than you expect even if Luka met my dad in the first time he was always nice to him and wouldn't do anything bad.