February 2001 (2)

***Marshall's POV***

It was now nearing the end of February and we were officially on the European leg of the Anger Management tour. We had been here for five days and we were only doing ten shows total in Europe, so we were already half way done, but it was going great nonetheless. 

In the time that we had been away, Angel's music video for The Jump Off had been released and I know she was so proud of it. She thought it was such a cool video and I agreed. It wasn't even anything crazy, it was just the vibe of it was so dope and I loved it. She had been thinking about what she wants do for her other videos for this record, and she had tons of ideas, but I know she just really wanted to wait until we got back to Detroit and things got back to normal. 

Also, before we had left for Europe, I had done a crazy ass performance with Elton John at the Grammys. Critics had been calling me homophobic since the beginning of my career, and I was finally so fed up with it. When they asked me to do a Grammy's performance, I said I would only do it if Elton John would do it with me. I was honestly kinda joking, but they asked him and he ended up saying yes! It was a huge shock to both me and Angel, but it was amazing. The performance, I thought, went fuckin' amazing and I was so proud of it. 

Like I said, we were currently in Europe. Specifically Rotterdam, Netherlands. It was absolutely beautiful here and unlike anything I had ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I had been to the Netherlands before, but fuck I never could get used to this place. It was so beautiful it almost didn't seem real. 

Me, Angel, and the rest of D12 had all just finished our sets for the night so we were on our way back to the hotel. Normally, when we were touring in North America, this would be the time when we bust out the bottles and the drugs, but because every show was back to back and we had to catch an early flight to Brussels in the morning, it had been pretty tame as far as the partying goes. Everyone was still gettin' fucked up every night no doubt, but just less and only in our hotel rooms. Everyone minus Angel. She kept saying she hadn't been feeling well, and we both just figured it was from the time change and all the flying, as well as the back to back shows. It really takes a toll on a person to be doing that every night, so it made sense. 

We got back to the hotel and I told the boys we would meet them in Biz and Kuniva's room within the next twenty minutes, but me and Angel were just gonna stop by our room quickly to change. They all agreed and we went our own ways. We got back to the room and Angel immediately plopped herself down on the bed as I started fishing through my suitcase for a change of clothes. 

"Baby would ya be super mad at me if I didn't wanna come tonight?" Angel asked as she sat up to look at me. 

"Nah 'course not, but why? Ya not feelin' good again?" I asked taking off my dirty shirt and replacing it with my clean one. 

She nodded. "I'm sorry, I'm just feelin' so tired and run down y'know?" 

"Don't worry 'bout it baby, I understand. But if this continues when we get home, ya need to go to a doctor. Ya ain't come out once since we've been in Europe and that ain't like ya, you're always down to get fucked up." I joked as I changed my sweats. 

"I know, and I will. But I just really think I need to sleep and I'll be fine when we get back home." She said as she took off her hoodie and slipped on one of my shirts. 

I nodded. "Aight, well I love you. Call me if ya need anythin' aight?" 

"I will. Don't be gettin' too fucked up now, we are in a foreign country." She smiled telling me she was joking. 

I laughed. "K, get into bed aight? I'll see ya later." I gave her lips a quick pec and then started making my way towards the door. 

"Aight. I love you!" She yelled behind me.