July 2000 (3)

***Angel's POV***

"Morning." Marshall mumbled with a smile against my neck in between the soft kisses he was leaving all over me. I could feel him rubbing small circles against my stomach with his thumb and I couldn't help but return the lazy smile.

"Morning baby." I said in a sleepy voice as I reached behind me to run my fingers through his hair. I still had my eyes closed but I was enjoying every second of this sweet moment.

"How ya doin'?"He asked pushing my hair away from my neck so he could replace it with his face.

"Mmm, I'm happy." I mumbled.

"Me too baby girl." He said as his hand slowly started to travel lower down my stomach. I felt his dick start to nudge my lower back and I let out a little giggle.

"Seems like it." I let my eyes flutter open and I started to roll over to face him. I brought my hand to the side of his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his lips. His hand went down my bare leg and he started pulling it over top of him so he could have better access to my pussy. Once he did that, he pushed two fingers through my wet folds and slowly started to massage it, moving his way up to my clit to begin to circle it.

I let out a small moan as he did that and a shiver started going up my spine as my nipples went hard. He pulled his lips away from mine and I shot him a confused look. "I just wanna watch ya." He said quietly and I locked my eyes on his. I licked my lips and he moved his fingers from my folds and pushed them into my entrance. My breathing hitched and I bit my lip as he began pumping me slowly. He returned his thumb to my clit and circled it once more.

He started to move over top of me while his fingers were still connected to my pussy and he brought his lips down to my jawline. He licked from behind my ear until midway down my jawbone and then started lightly sucking on it. My fingertips began tracing his back muscles as he shifted himself over top of me and I slowly dragged them up towards his neck.

My pussy started to pulsate around his fingers and I knew I was about to cum. I moved my legs further apart so his fingers could go deeper and Marshall took full advantage. My breathing got heavy and he started to move his lips down from my neck and jaw to my chest. My fingers began to claw at his shoulders and all of a sudden the middle of my back snapped up and I started letting out loud moans and whines. 

Marshall kept going until I had fully come down from my high, while he simultaneously kept moving his lips lower and lower down my body leaving hickeys on my breasts, ribs, stomach, and now my inner thighs. He removed his fingers from my pussy and quickly replaced them with his mouth. 

As soon as his tongue connected I whined out a loud "fuck!" while I gripped the sheets due to how sensitive I was from the first orgasm. Marshall didn't even flinch and just kept going. His tongue started to sweep over my clit a few times until he changed his technique so he was sucking on it. My breathing once again became very erratic while I let out more loud whines. I involuntarily started yanking at his hair and I swear within an instant my whole body went tense and quickly released as I felt a rush of warm liquid leave my pussy. Marshall just kept lapping up my juices as they came until I was fully done my second orgasm. 

"You're so fuckin' sexy, baby." Marshall breathed out as he started moving back up my body. I instantly grabbed his face in between my hands and forced my lips back onto his. I shoved my tongue into his mouth rather aggressively and forced him to roll over. His hands travelled down my back until they made contact with my ass and he started squeezing it hard. 

As I started sitting up, I bit down on his bottom lip and dragged it outwards causing him to grunt slightly. I released his lip and swiftly sat down on his rock hard dick. Marshall threw his head backwards into the pillow and moaned out "fuuuck baby" as he gripped my hips. I started moving back and forth on him relatively slowly but his dick felt so good and was hitting the exact right spot that it just made me wanna fuck his brains out.