November 2000 (1)

***Angel's POV***

We were still all on the Anger Management tour, and it was still going great. Every show we did was even better than the last one and I know Marshall was feeling so proud of himself for putting together such outstanding concerts every night, as he should be. Out of the many things Dre taught has him, how to do a tour properly was one of the biggest.   

Even though we were still touring, Marshall had to fly back to Detroit for a few days because he had his court hearing. He said it went fine overall, as we both knew it would considering the expensive ass lawyers he has. Because of that he only ended up getting probation which I was so thankful about. I never really thought he was gonna get the jail time they were threatening him with, but there was always still a chance of course. I couldn't help but laugh though. Both of us sitting on probation at the exact same time was just so funny to me.

I was supposed to go back to Detroit with him again so I could attend his hearing, but I ended up having a last minute scheduling conflict and I was needed in LA to start recording my verse for Lady Marmalade, which was the track I was doing with not only Christina now, but also Mya and P!nk. 

I felt absolutely terrible about not being able to go to Marshall's hearing, but he just kept reassuring me that it was fine and if he ended up in prison that I could come see him during visitation. I just rolled my eyes and laughed, he thinks he's so funny sometimes. 

Speaking of probation, I had also been actively trying to get mine moved to Detroit. Overall me and Marshall had been doing amazing, except for a few fights here and there but that was pretty normal I thought, and I really just wanted to be with him. I felt like we were finally in a place, or at least I was finally in a place, where I could move in with him and feel good about my decision. It didn't feel forced or rushed, and I hadn't even told him that I was trying to get my probation moved. I wanted to just do it on my own so it could go at its own pace and then I would tell him whenever I successfully got it moved. 

If I could get the confirmation papers in time, I figured it might make a good Christmas present for him. I was unsure though, considering we might not be able to spend Christmas together this year with us both now being on probation, and the tour ending on the 19th of December. There was also the fact too of I didn't know if Kim was going to be around for their Christmas. I know that Marshall has had his Aunt Betty looking after the kids while he was away, since he still felt Kim was unstable and couldn't look after them, but who knows if she would be invited to his Christmas? I feel like she probably would. 

On the other hand though, I really wasn't that aware of their relationship now a days and what that looked like. Marshall never really talked about her, at least to me, and sorta made it seem that he just hated her guts and wanted nothing do with her anymore. I understood that, I would feel the same way if I was him. Fuck, I did feel the same way if we're being honest, but she was still the mother of his kids, and I just wished for his and the kids sake, that they could at least be civil. Even if that did make me feel uncomfortable, I knew that was the reality I was choosing to live in when I chose to be with Marshall. 

I also had yet to tell Aidan, my dad, or even Zoe that I was actively trying to move to Detroit. I wouldn't say I was nervous, since I knew they would all be supportive, well maybe not my dad but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I guess I just overall didn't want to tell anybody yet before I knew if it was even a possibility. I didn't want Zoe to get her hopes up, I didn't want Aidan to stress out, there was just a lot of moving parts and I wanted everything to go as smooth as possible. 

Currently, I had only been in LA for about a day and a bit. The majority of the time I had spent at the studio with Eve, P!nk, and Christina. We were having a lot of fun together, and I actually really liked P!nk and Eve as well. I had never met them before, but they were super nice and both so talented. I loved being able to work with such talented women, it was such a cool experience getting to watch them do their thing.