August 2000 (2)

***Angel's POV***

It was now the week of my birthday and since I couldn't go to Detroit outside of work related things due to my probation, Marshall, Zoe, and all the boys were coming to New York instead. My birthday was actually on Saturday, but Marshall was of course coming a few days early as per usual which I was so excited about. I was even letting him stay at my place, which I hadn't allowed since before we broke up the first time. I was nervous, but I was also really happy. It felt like we were taking a lot of good steps to finally regain our relationship and this was definitely one of them. 

Since it was the middle of the week, and Marshall was flying in today I couldn't be there to pick him up. But I told him I'd meet him back at my place once his plane landed, I just had some work meetings that I had to attend first.

After I was done with my meetings, I hopped back in my car and started making my way home. As I was driving home, I couldn't wipe the giant grin off my face the whole time. I was just so happy that we were finally doing good again, and I was so excited to see him. I had missed him so much and honestly I was feeling really nostalgic. The first time I had met Marshall was just mere weeks after my 22nd birthday, and it was crazy to me thinking about how everything was so different from then to now. How much me and Marshall had been through together since then. I mean fuck, I hadn't even spent an actual birthday of mine with him since we broke up before my 23rd. I was just grateful that I was now getting to spend my 24th with him. 

I finally arrived back home and as I was walking in I quickly flipped my phone open to check the time and it was 12:28. Marshall's plane landed at 12:00, so he should be here any time now. I ran inside and headed straight to the bathroom just to fix my hair and my makeup a little bit but I was pretty much fine. 

Since no one was home, I decided to just go sit on my patio and smoke a blunt before Marshall got here. I was honestly a little bit nervous as well considering this was the first time he had stayed at my place in ages, so I figured it would help calm me down at least a bit. 

After I was done I went back inside and started pouring myself a glass of water since I had really bad dry mouth from the weed. I gulped down a few sips until I heard the doorbell ring. A huge smile ran across my face and any nerves that I was feeling before had essentially completely diminished. I put the water down and speed walked to the door. I swung it open and was immediately met with Marshall's sweet smile. 

I squealed and quickly jumped on him causing him to chuckle. "What? Ya miss me or somethin'?" He asked as he walked us inside the house while I left tiny pecks all over his cheek and jawbone. 

"No? Where'd ya get that idea from?" I said pulling myself away from his cheek to start kissing his lips. He chucked his duffle bag on the floor while simultaneously kicking the door shut with his foot. He shoved his tongue into my mouth while he turned us around and pressed me up against the door. We were both letting out small moans and one of his hands started travelling up my side until it connected with my breast. He squeezed it lightly as both of my nipples went hard under his touch. 

I know he could feel my hard nipple through my shirt since he started yanking down my tank top to expose my braless breasts to him. I pulled my mouth away from him and said a little breathlessly, "Baby, baby, let's go to my room." I giggled. "Other people live here." He licked his lips and nodded while his breathing sounded erratic. I slid down his body and grabbed his hand while he quickly bent over and grabbed his duffle bag. 

I led us into my room and Marshall immediately slammed the door shut. He threw his bag once more and grunted out "Fuck I love you" while his hands came flying for my neck. He pulled me into him and his lips dove down for mine. I pushed my hands under his shirt and my finger tips connected to his warm skin. We started walking towards my bed while still attached to one another and I quickly brought his shirt up and over his head.