August 1998 (3)

***Marshall's POV***

Angel left and I felt extremely pissed off and confused. I had never had a chick blow me off so blatantly before, and it made me angry. Not even Kim would blow me off like that. I know I wasn't entitled to her by any means, but what the fuck was that? She just left like it was nothing. To say I was taken off guard is an understatement. I ain't never experienced something like that before. 

Once I finally got my dick to go down I left the bathroom and the waitress brought me another drink. I downed it and tried to forget about that whole interaction. I realized her friend was still here and I decided to go talk to her and Porter. They were sitting on the couch being all flirty and laughing and I instantly got annoyed. I invited these bitches here and yet I was the one who was essentially left with my dick in my hand.

"Yo." I sat beside them. I could sense I was cock blocking but I didn't care.

"Did you and Angel have fun?" Zoe asked me with a smile.

"Nah, ya girls a bitch."

Porter reached across Zoe to slap me. "Don't be so fuckin' rude, dawg."

"What'd she do to you?" Zoe asked, trying to hide a smirk.

I crossed my arms over my chest like the child I am. "I don't wanna talk about it." 

She started laughing. "That bad hey?"

"Yeah! What the fuck is wrong with her?"

She rolled her eyes. "Nothing. It's just how she does things. She get's off on being in control." 

"Fuck, no doubt."

"I guess dudes love it though. They must. They all follow her around like she's got some magical cootch."

I instantly felt jealous. "Yo fo real?" She nodded. "So she's a slut." I said emotionless. 

"No? She's doing nothing different than I'm sure the both of you have done." She pointed her thumbs at me and Porter. "The only difference is she's a woman and her approach to sexuality intimidates you."

I didn't know what to say back to that. I guess she was right, but I certainly wasn't gonna admit it. I just shrugged it off instead. "Aight, well whatever." 

I got up off the couch and went to go outside and smoke another blunt. I finally was able to lick my wounds and feel better when I realized how many strippers I had around me. What an idiot, I thought. Being upset over some random girl I don't even know when I had about five different girls all looking to fuck me at the same time. What more could I ask for?

*******

***Angel's POV***

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining into my room and my head pounding. I closed my eyes as tight as I could to drown out the sunshine but it didn't help. I groaned and started rubbing at my eyes to help them adjust. I released them and they slowly fluttered open. I sat up and noticed a number on my arm in sharpie. I wondered if that was Em's number? Em? Was that his name? Marshall? What the fuck was his name?

I got off of my bed, snatched my bong off the floor and staggered to my kitchen. I think I was still a little drunk. I threw on a pot of coffee and went to go pack a bowl in my living room while it brewed. Once I cleared it I went back to my coffee maker to check if it was done.

"Thank god." I muttered to myself and started to sip on it. I leaned over my counter and looked at my arm again. "Who's fuckin' number?" I checked the time and it was one pm, so it wouldn't be an unreasonable time to call someone at this hour. I shrugged and dialed it, but I made sure to hit *67 before to block my number.