September 1999 (1)

***Angel's POV***

Today I was going to my stylist's studio and we were tryna figure out what I was gonna wear to the MTV awards this month. She told me she had created something specifically for me and that I was gonna die when I saw it. I had no idea what it was, and I hadn't given her a lot of ideas since this was my first award show I was attending and I had no clue as to what I should be wearing. She told me it was outrageous, and perfect for me. 

I guess she thought it needed to be outrageous since I was presenting an award, as well as I was nominated for Best Female Video for Crush On You. Now, me being nominated was bittersweet. I was so excited to be nominated, but I also had fuckin' Marshall and Proof on that god damn track. Because of that, I knew good and well that they were gonna seat me with Marshall and D12, and we were gonna have to go accept the award together if I won. To say I was a nervous wreck, would be an understatement.  

There was also the fact that me and Prodigy were going together, so I was also going to be sitting with Mobb Deep! Jesus fucking christ, this truly could not get any worse. I thought about just not going, and if I won, I won. But I also didn't want Marshall to be able to take away my very first award show from me. And I certainly didn't want him accepting any damn awards on my behalf. So I figured I was just gonna have to suck it up, and play nice for one night. 

I got to my stylists studio and she greeted me with a big hug. She was always so sweet to me, I loved working with her for photoshoots, so I knew she would be great for award shows too. 

"Here it is!" She pulled out this crazy all purple jump suit with one long sleeve, and the other side completely without anything. 

I started laughing. "How much does that show?!" 

"Your whole tit, baby girl." She smiled. "Do you like it?!" 

I nodded. "It's so beautiful! I love the sequins! I'm just not sure if I should be showing that much at an award show?" 

Her eyes widened at me. "Are you crazy?! You're Angel! Nobody would expect any less from you." 

I raised my eyebrow and cocked my head to the side. "That's definitely true." I touched the jump suit and took a closer look at it. "Aight, lemme try it." 

She clapped. "Yay! I don't have any pasties though." 

I shook my head. "It's fine. I'll show ya my tits any day." 

She laughed and I started to strip down. She helped me step into it and I was as gentle as possible so I didn't ruin it. She zipped up the back and I turned around so she could look at it. "Whatd'ya think?" I asked her laughing at the fact that my whole boob was out. 

She was laughing and nodded. "You look so fuckin' good. Go look!" 

I walked over to the mirror and I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that you could just see my tit like that. "I fuckin' love it!" 

"Do you?!" She had a big smile on. 

"Fuck yes! You're always such a genius!" 

She started pulling at the fabric, looking at where it should be taken in. She stuck a few pins into the back and then she helped me take it off. "Okay, I'll make a few adjustments and then you should be good to go!" 

"Perfect! Thank you so much, I love your idea. Plus, I'm gonna be with my ex boyfriend all night, so it might be nice to show it off." 

She giggled. "I may have had that in mind when I created it." 

"God, you know me better than I know myself." I got dressed back into my regular clothes and then I gave her another hug goodbye and left her studio.