June 2000 (2)

***Angel's POV***

I had been on tour now for a little over two weeks and it had been going great! Every show we had done was amazing, and every single crowd had been so fuckin' great. It was always surreal to me performing in front of such a huge audience, but I loved every second of it. It was so cool too see everyone know all your lyrics and be rapping them back to you. Tour life was really a whole different world, but a good different.

From my understanding, Marshall was also on tour, I guess it was called the Up In Smoke tour. He wasn't headlining it though like I was, he was just a featured artist so that gave me some internal petty satisfaction. But I had heard that it had been doing really well, and while I was still so hurt and angry with him, I was happy about that. Marshall works hard, and he does deserve success for that, thats for sure, but I was mainly just happy that he was gonna be able to continue to feed his daughters. I know that's all he's ever wanted, and now he was doing it.

I hadn't talked to Marshall since our huge fight and I was honestly really worried that maybe what he said to me was true, and not just a heat of the moment thing. Maybe he really was completely done with me. It made me fuckin' sick to think about, but he just seemed so angry. I had never witnessed him get so upset with me before, and I honestly hated it. I hated that side of him and I just wanted us to be okay again, but I had no idea how we were gonna get back there again.

Since I hadn't talked to Marshall, Denaun did ask him for me if he used the gun that I had given him. Apparently he did, but he never gave up my name which I was so thankful for. I was already on probation for drug trafficking! No way in hell they were gonna take it that easy on me this time around for gun trafficking. Denaun told me he ended up saying he bought if off some random guy in LA that he didn't remember the name of. It was such a blatant lie I'm not sure how the cops didn't see right through it, but regardless, I wasn't complaining.

I thought about calling him and thanking him for not snitching on me but I knew that was a bad idea if I didn't wanna get screamed at again. So I chose to just let it go, and maybe one day I could thank him if we were ever good again.

For the tour, I had brought Eve, Mary J. Blige, Busta Rhymes, Jay Z, Kurupt and Ma$e to all come and perform with me which had been a fuckin' blast so far. I loved them all so much and they definitely were able to help keep my mind off of Marshall. Ma$e especially. We hadn't fucked since the No Way Out tour but since we were both here and needing to get off, why the hell not? I know I probably shouldn't be sleeping with anyone since it was kinda the whole reason why me and Marshall were fighting, but everything was so up in the air with him, and if he was moving on from me then I was gonna move on from him.

Me and Ma$e were laying on one of the bunkbeds in my tour bus while he was over top of me kissing my neck when I heard my phone start to ring out in the common area. I'll just ignore it. Whoever it is can wait. I brought my attention back to Ma$e and pushed on his chest slightly to get him to roll over. He secured his arms around my back and flipped us over. I brought my lips down to his neck and started sucking when my phone started ringing again. I rolled my eyes and ignored it.

Ma$e's fingers pushed their way up under my shirt causing it to ride up. He swiftly removed it and brought his hands back to my bare sides. Just as I was about to bring my lips back down to his neck I heard my phone start ringing again.

"Baby do ya gotta get that?" He asked me a little breathless.

"Nah, just ignore it." I mumbled against his neck.

I broke away from him and shimmed down his body a little bit so I could unbutton his jeans and pull them down. As I was doing so my phone started ringing again!