October 1998 (3)

***Marshall's POV***

"What the fuck, Angel?!" I said to her as we walked away from Piper and made our way back to the table.

She started giggling. "What? It's your birthday."

"Did you pay her?"

She snorted. "She's a stripper, not a prostitute."

"I think the X is hittin' ya way too hard."

She laughed. "Well you can thank the X then."

We got back to the table and finished our drinks. Twenty minutes later Angel started talking. "Okay, well I think we're gonna go." She grabbed my hand.

"What why?!" Zoe whined.

"Ahh they just wanna go home and fuck." Proof laughed.

"Somethin' like that." Angel winked at him.

"Ya'll just gonna take a taxi then?" Biz asked.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." Angel nodded.

"Aight." He replied.

"Thanks for the night guys, it was dope as fuck. I had a lot of fun." I said to the group.

"Happy birthday man, have a good night!" Porter said and the rest of them all said bye.

We scooted out of the booth and Angel directed us out of the club with my hand still in hers. We hopped in a cab and told him to wait for a little. Two minutes later Piper walked out and Angel got out of the car to go get her. She grabbed her hand and lead her over towards the car.

They both got in on either side of me I still couldn't believe this was happening. I thought for sure something would fall through. The whole ride they both kept touching my arms, my neck, and my hair and I tried my hardest to just remain calm.

We got back to my place and Angel grabbed Piper's hand again. We walked up to my door and Piper turned to start kissing my neck while one of her hands was lightly caressing my stomach. At the same time Angel reached down and started palming at my dick over my sweat pants while she was licking the other side of my neck.

"Yo, I got fuckin' neighbours." I said nervously as I fumbled with my key a few times trying to get the door open. Neither of them said anything back, they both just giggled and kept going.

I finally got the door unlocked and Angel immediately questioned me. "Where's your room, baby?" She mumbled against my neck.

I cleared my throat. "Down here." They both pulled away from me and followed behind.

As soon as we stepped foot in the doorway of my room I was attacked with both of their lips and hands again. Piper's hands went under my shirt and she took it up and over my head, while Angel yanked down my sweat pants and began to kneel in front of me. Angel looked up at me while she licked up the length of my dick and Piper was licking and sucking on my sides and stomach.

Piper kneeled down in front of me as well and Angel took my dick outta her mouth and they both licked the sides of it while they were still looking up at me. Angel let Piper take my whole dick in her mouth while she sucked lightly on my balls. I let out a few low moans and put my hands on the both of their heads.

Piper pulled her mouth away but kept her hand on my dick to keep stroking me while she grabbed the back of Angel's head and crashed their lips together. I could see some tongue being exchanged between the two of them and Angel started palming at Piper's breasts over her shirt.

They pulled away from each other and Angel's mouth returned to deep throating my cock while Piper went behind Angel and started unzipping her dress. The dress fell to the ground and she quickly undid her bra. Her hands snaked around Angel and she started massaging her breasts while she sucked on her neck.