October 2000 (2)

***Marshall's POV***

We were now all back in Detroit since we had three days off before our next tour date. Angel was still with me and was staying at my place which I was so excited about. She was allowed to come back to Detroit with me because as far as her probation was concerned, she was still technically on tour, and therefore it was still work related business. Even though it was only three days, it was by far gonna be the best three days I had had in awhile. Waking up to Angel every morning in my bed, in my house, was something I used to experience all the time back when we first got together, and fuck I missed it so much. 

We had just gotten driven back to my place from the airport and were currently walking in the door. I couldn't wait to get inside and fuck her brains out, so I know I was being even more handsy with her than normal, but she just laughed her sexy laugh and continued on. 

I got the door unlocked and let her walk in first. I quickly slammed shut it and she turned around and faced me to take her jacket off. My hands instantly went flying for her neck as I quickly cleared the space between us. My lips dove in for hers and I shoved my tongue into her mouth as fast as I could. I started driving us into the wall and she giggled against my lips. 

"We got half an hour before we have to start gettin' ready, so ya better be quick." 

"Have to get ready? Where we goin'?" I smiled. 

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Don't act all surprised. I know ya know 'bout the party tonight." 

I laughed. "Yeah I do." I reached down the back of her thighs and she jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. Her arms were secured around my neck and she smashed her lips against mine once more. I kept one hand on her ass and buried my other in the back of her hair while I speed walked us to the closest surface I could fuck her on. 

I slammed her down onto the kitchen island and quickly pulled away from her to take her shirt off. As my hands went to her sides to start removing her shirt she laughed. "Ya ain't got no bed?"

"Nope. I'ma fuck ya all over this god damn house instead." I said as I started unbuttoning her jeans. I yanked them down along with her panties and her hands went directly to the hem of my t-shirt. She started lifting it up and I reached behind me to fully take it off. 

Her hands immediately started roaming over my chest and back as our lips connected once more. I brought my one hand back to her hair while the other one snaked around her lower back and pushed her closer towards me. I moved the one from her lower back and let it drag around to her front until it travelled all the way to her pussy. I let my fingers slip around her wet folds for a moment or two and then I pushed a few fingers inside of her. She moaned softly against my lips in response as I continued moving my fingers in and out of her. 

I pumped her for about twenty more seconds and then I brought my other hand down right into the middle of her breasts. I pushed lightly and she started to lay down on the counter. As she did that I let my hand drag from in between her breasts, down to her belly button and then grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to the edge. I pushed her legs further apart and started to lower myself down in front of her.

I licked up the way up the length of her pussy and then stopped at her clit while her hand started pushing its way through my hair. She let our tiny moans and I started sweeping my tongue directly over her most sensitive spot. 

I brought those same two fingers back towards her entrance and began pumping her once more with them. I changed my technique from licking to sucking and she yelled, "Fuck Marshall!" as her grip tightened on my hair and her other hand went flying behind her. She smacked the counter with her palm and let it drag down causing a squeaking noise from the friction between her hand and the granite.