May 2000 (1)

***Marshall's POV***

I haven't talked to Angel since I called her when I was fucked up, and honestly I was fine with it. I fuckin' hated her, and I was so done with all her shit. I forgave her for fucking my own fucking FRIEND, but this just sent me over the edge. This was the last straw. I know we weren't together, but we essentially fucking were. We wasn't just hooking up, thats for sure, but she didn't care. She still just fucked around like she was single, so if she wanted to be single, she can go be fuckin' single. 

What I said to her was true though, I did go and fuck Kim three times that night. That's even who I got fucked up with. Since then, I guess we technically got back together. Neither of us had filed for the divorce yet, so I guess it all worked out in the end. I felt bad about not filing at the time, since I kept telling Angel I was gonna, but now I didn't give a fuck. She deserved it as far as I was concerned. 

Kim was still moved out though. The night I came over and fucked her after seeing those pictures, Kim immediately started talking about moving back in. I told her to fuck off, and it definitely wasn't gonna happen for awhile. I mean I just bought her that fuckin' house! And honestly, I ain't want her in my fuckin' house again. Even though I guess we were together again, I already knew I was gonna continue fuckin' groupies, and I wanted to be able to bring bitches back to my place so I could just fall asleep there. 

Currently, I was back in New York for my release party. I had originally invited Angel to come, but that offer was obviously rescinded after she fucked Prodigy. So, in place of her, I told Kim to come. We left the girls and Nate with my aunt Betty and flew to New York just me and her. All the boys plus Zoe came on their own since Kim insisted on having some alone time together. She was only staying for the night and me and the boys were gonna stay for the next couple of days, so I understood it, but fuck she was annoying. Just leave me the fuck alone. Angel was never this clingy, in fact I was probably the clingy one. God shut the fuck up Marshall, stop thinkin' 'bout the dirty bitch. I brought my attention back to Kim and grabbed her hand as we walked into the hotel.  

"Fuck are ya doin'?" She laughed and pulled her hand away. 

"Just hold my fuckin' hand, please." I grabbed hers again and we kept walking. We got into the hotel room and I chucked all the bags on the floor. I could hear all the guys laughing and their music blaring through the wall, so I wanted to go over and see them all right away. 

"Where ya goin'?" Kim asked as I was walking back out of the room. 

"I'm goin' to the boys room." I motioned my head towards the wall. 

"Well I needa get ready." She crossed her arms. 

"Aight, just come with me then. I'm sure Zoe's gettin' ready too." 

She rolled her eyes. "I ain't wanna get ready with that whore." 

"Jesus, just try to be a nice fuckin' person for once. Who cares if she's friends with Angel? She could be your friend too if ya weren't such a fuckin' bitch." 

"I ain't wanna be friends with her!" 

"Well, that's why ya sister is ya only fuckin' friend then." I walked out of the room and went directly over to the next one. I knocked as loud as I could so they could hopefully hear me over the music and shortly after Kuniva opened up. 

"Yo. How was the flight?" I asked him as I went and dapped him up. 

"Good man, how was yours?" He moved to let me inside and I stepped in. 

"Fuck, it was aight." 

"Doody! Get the fuck over here!" Proof motioned for me to come over with his hand. Me and Kuniva walked over to the living room and went and sat down with them. "Congrats brotha." Proof handed me a baggie of mushrooms with a big grin.