Epilogue

Madison creeps out of the bed with a banging headache. She tiptoes to the living room, trying not to wake him up.She slides on back the lingerie and her trench coat. She grabs her phone and thank God it isn't dead. She looks at her phone to see a message from Raymond.

:you ready to leave. I'm at the car???

That was two minutes ago, she texts him back quickly and goes back in the room to take one more.

" I really do love you but you hurt me." She whispers , She walks to the bed and pecks his forehead before heading back in the living room. She slides on her heels and heads out of the door.

A part of her wanted to cry and run back into his arms but the other side of her felt betrayal. The man who claimed to love her lied to her,hadn't told her how much of a man he really is.

She gets on the elevator and waits till the elevator stops at the lobby.
She struts out of the warm hotel into the chilly early November air. She sees her car with Raymond on the driver's side. She walks towards it and stops to turn around when she feels eyes on her. Looking around she couldn't see anyone, her head looked up and there was Vito staring down at her from the balcony with no shirt on.
She shakes her head with tears streaming down.

Oh how I love my readers so much. Curves took me two years to write and I just want to say thank you to all my readers. Ya'll made my day for every chapter. Their were plenty of times I wanted to give up on this book but I didn't . I want to dedicate this book to every woman whether your skinny, big boned, or thick.We all come in different sizes and shapes and that is what makes us so unique. I thought about this long and hard and their will be a sequel to this book. luv yall

 ❤ luv yall