chapter 4.

Madison pov

Three days have passed since I last saw or heard from Vito. I mean it's not like I was checking for him or anything but I do miss the little company or shall I say annoyance he brought. I rise from my spot and make my way towards the bathroom to get myself situated.

Today there aren't any classes but I do have work. I work as an assistant at an insurance company. The old boss Mr.Rad had owned the company until recently, he decided to sell it to someone for fifteen million. To me, that wasn't a wise choice but it's his business. He was a great boss even though he came off harshly. Thankfully he promoted me before he left. After taking my shower I head to my closet and pull out a new dress that I purchased last month from Fashion nova but didn't wear it. It was still in the package, I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my under garments.

Normally before I walk into the office I would buy Mr.Rad a coffee but since I don't know what the new boss likes I'll just have to wait for him to come for him to introduce himself more. I head to my desk and begin putting my belongings up when Raymond, a co-worker decides to come over.

"Did you see the boss?" He asks while fanning his face with his hand

"No, where is he so I can get properly introduced?"

" girl fine ain't even the word. I'd sure make him stick hi-

" yeah ummm enough of that talk," I said before clearing my throat

" He's in his office and I'm warning you that hoe Missy is already adding him on her list."

I walk over to what used to be Mr.Rad office and knock on the door lightly.

Knock knock

"Come in"

His voice is very strong and masculine and somehow I couldn't get his voice out of my head. It sounds familiar like I knew him from somewhere. I open the door and let my heels enter inside of the room first. His back is against me as he clips something unto the board behind him.

" Hello Mr. Chatmam I am your assistant Madison Harp and I'll be making your life easier here at "Daily lives".

"Thank you, Madison ." He turned around and my face went into shock when I see Dre in a suit.

" oh wow hello Dre I didn't know you were the -

" yeah I know ...but I knew that you're my assistant. He said while smiling

" for real?" I ask while my eyebrows raise

" yeah," he said while chuckling and smiling

" So would you like any coffee or anything?" I ask

" Naw I'm cool- just do you. I don't even have anything you could do so go on break or some while I do what I have to do."

" You do realize I just got here, right?"

" yeah and your point is?" He raises his right brow

"Never mind thanks "

" Oh, one thing Ms.Harp"

" yes?"

" Give my cousin a chance. He never tried to get some woman to like him before, especially with all these women wanting him." He comments while using his finger in a circular motion while saying, woman

"I'll keep that in mind" I lied before walking out

I head over to my desk to hear somebody calling me.

"Maddy over here."

I look over to see Raymond and a girl named Serenity sitting over by his desk. They both grin hard as ever as they wave me over. I walk over to them and put my hand on my hip and wait for them to speak.