Chapter 28. continues part two

Madison POV

How could he cheat on me and then try to lie about it like I'm some kind of dumbass. Some months I spent with this asshole just for him to turn around and cheat on me. I gave him my body and soul. I was in the midst of loving his stupid ass just for him to play me like a fucking video game.

" babe please come out and talk to me and let me know what's the issue."

Niyah begs behind the door pleading for me to let her in. I'm tired of letting people in just to be disappointed. Dissatisfied in their doing.

"Maddy, what happened?"

"YOUR FUCKING COUSIN IS WHAT HAPPEN. I GAVE HIM ME, JUST FOR HIM TO PLAY ME. HE-HE FUCKED SOME GIRL!"

The salty liquid leak to my lips making me cringe. He doesn't deserve my tears. He doesn't deserve my heart.

"Maddy answer your phone"

I grab my phone from beside me to see an incoming call from Vito.

"I don't want to hear from him"

" babe hear him out. That man is too into you just to cheat" she says assertively

A nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach pushed me to answer the phone. My finger glides across the screen, pushing the icon to the right.

"Baby please listen to me. I'd never hurt you. I never touch that girl in my life. "

"Victor how the fuck did she get your number than. How is she so comfortable with showing you her fucking body?"

The stillness only urge me to be more angrier than I already am. My left eye begin to twitch before I let the words lose.

" SAY IT FUCKING ALREADY. TELL ME HOW I'D SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS WOULD OF HAPPEN FROM THE GET GO. TELL ME HOW MY BIG ASS SHOULD APPRECIATE ME BEING LOVED FROM THE TIME BEING. TELL ME - TELL ME THAT YOU NEVER SAW A FUTURE WITH ME!"

" Victor I'm done with this. I'm so stupid for giving something so precious to you"

My finger presses on the red icon, ending the call with the cheating bastard. Maybe I'm just not made for love at all. Maybe love isn't made for girls like me.

The sound of loud music playing wakes me up out of my sleep. I grab ahold of my pillow and wrap it around my ears just for the music to break the barrier between my ears and the fabric.

"Who is playing music this early?"

I throw the plushy fabric off my face to examine the time on the digital alarm clock on the nightstand.3 am. Who in their right mind is up at 3 am playing music this loud?

I reach over on the other side to grab my robe just to feel and hard exterior.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"I'm bout to tell them to shut that shit off. They need to fuck another time." He grumbles Huskly

"Victor, what are you doing here?"

"Babe how are we suppose to be in a relationship if you can't trust me. I told you I didn't fuck her."

" So what you ate her out or she sucked you up?" I ask irritably

"Neither, I helped that girl out when she was getting slapped up on by her ex nigga. I went to her house and confronted her about it and she said she was drunk. She had no clue that I-."

" See that's the problem. She had no clue. Just tell me if you're ashamed of me right now. You can leave and neve-"

"That's your fucking problem. Shut the fuck up and let me talk. I tried being Mr. Nice guy but you're pissing me the fuck off. Damn shut up and listen. Ain't shit wrong with you man. I was late for dinner because I was out getting you a camera for school. The Camera is in the Best Buy bag." " I love your pretty ass Maddy .That's my problem now" he confesses