continue Chapter 13

Madison POV

Hot...steaming hot is the only way I'm able to describe this moment.Our eyes lock through the mirror while his hands work through my body.

"Ouuuu this feels sooo good"

A smirk smears on his face while he rubs more baby oil on my back.Massaging out much tension in my back.

"Why are you so tense?"

His fingers reaches to my bra unclasping it.Rubbing more baby oil into un touch spots.The more his fingers show loving to my back the more I'm willing to fall asleep right there.Willing to leave my body unattended with him.I watch through the mirror at how intense he is.At how concentrated he is at what he's doing.

"What do you want to eat...I'm starving"

"How about you make something ?" I suggest

Holding on to the side of the mattress I feel as the tense part of my body relax freely.My muscle let loose of what it was holding.

"I feel for some spaghetti."

His grin falls before he jolts up.

"Shit!"

He jumps off the bed and starts sprinting towards the door.

"What happen?"

I sit up and begin putting my bra back together.

"I forgot I had to pick my mom up from work "

"There's no school today."

"You sure ?she called me earlier and told me she needs someone to pick her up after work." He questions

"Maybe she just told you that to get you out of the house "

A frown creeps on his face while he walks back to the bed to pick up his phone.I listen as he dials a number and lays on his back before talking in the phone.

"Mama where you at?"

I walk off not really trying to ease drop.I start my journey around the house looking at how spacious it is.I head down the spiral steps to the foyer Making a left ,I continue my trip till I stop at the familiar big door.

I grab unto the knob,turning it slowly,anxious of what i'm going to see again.What happened behind this door was a gateway.A gateway that i'm yearning for again.I step through the door and look back to see no one in sight.I close the door quietly and start to look around.My eyes stop at the bed where it all happened.My clit jumped as the memories of what happened days ago came back to me.I walk over to what appears to be a couple of ropes in the ceiling.

"What the fuck is this for."

I turn around to look to see more of these objects.The longer I stared at it the more I pictured myself on them.I imagine myself on the swing just swinging waiting for his loving hands to search my body.He brings out what I never had.I never lusted after someone as much as him.

"Miss it here already?"

I turn around to see him shirtless,just standing in front of me .The grey sweats hang low,Low enough just to see his deep v-line.

The sound that can only be heard is my heavy breathing.Last thing on my mind is finding out how the fuck he end up finding me here.

"Gonna answer ?"

His eyelids low as he watch me.His pupils stand directly on me.Something I won't be able to take is being in his sight.

"Madison Ima keep it a hunnid.I want to fuck the shit out of you but the thing is when I lay this pipe down your gonna need a break from life and right now the break isn't needed.That's exactly why I didn't take a taste earlier.When I feel like you need a lil break from life I'll give you the tongue but as of right now you straight.But go head,get acquainted with your tools.Sooner or later we'll be using them"

He turns around and heads out the room,going towards the kitchen.And left me to do exactly what he told me to do.

"How's your spaghetti?"

I watch as he sprinkle parmesan on his food before closing up the container and putting it in the fridge.We're sitting at his island enjoying his food while enjoy a glass a wine and he settle for some juice.Tonight I'm making sure I'm getting home.We eat while having conversations about life in general.His smile is a feature about him that can have you questioning where he has been all your life.

" So how's school ?"

"It's good, I'm passing all my classes and life is going slow so I guess that's great " I reply while smiling back

"Alexa play Diddy"

" I would ask what do you know about that but your in your thirties "

"Does that bother you ?" He questions

"Just a little bit.Just only why a thirty year old would take interest in someone that's like 10 years younger "

He let out a soft chuckle before lifting up the wine bottle gesturing if I want more.

"No thanks "

"Do you want kids?"

" I mean I took a baby in today so I think that answers your question" he said while smiling

"I think it's time to make babygirl a bottle "

I watch as he walks over to the pot to grab a baby bottle.I told him that he should put the bottles in boiling water so their were no germs floating around in her milk.He begin drying off the outside and grabs the kettle to fill the water up to the six marker line.He opens the can of formula and begins putting scoops of formula just like I taught him.

"Come on"

He closes the bottle and begins shaking it while we he head to the baby room.He only put the crib up.Just so she can have somewhere to sleep .

I stand outside of the door while I watch him pick up the baby and bring her to his chest.He puts the warm bottle to her lips and watch as she suck on the bottle.

" she's beautiful "

A tear close to leaving my eyelids hang on for dear life as I watch as he take the bottle out her mouth and put a blanket on the crook of his neck and lay her down before patting her back softly till she burped.

"You handle with kids well.Like your a baby whisper or something "

He let out a low chuckle before positioning the baby in his arms.

Comment

Vote.

Like

Hey guys I try to update more often and stuff. HOPE i'm progressing better in my writing for each chapter