Chapter 28 continues part 3

Author pov

Madison's eyes stay glued together tightly as she feels the head pushing more into her walls. The tears welling in her eyelids weren't making it any better by just sitting there.

" I love you soo much" he lets out before pushing more of his thickness inside of her.

Her heart starts to beat irregularly as she hears him say the actual words instead of sugar-coating as he did minutes ago.

They've said the 3 words before but it didn't have much meaning than it did now.

" I love you more." she whimpers out

As soon as he pushes the rest of his shaft inside of her the next song of Kevin booms through the speaker.

Heard you want a nigga that's gon' please you
Suck your toes, dick you down, please you
She say, "Bae, I'm nasty", I say, "Me too"
Girl, you're addicted and I need you

He pulls himself out of her pussy and slaps on her lips before stuffing her back up again. Groans leave his lips as he tries to contain the feeling of going to release.

" This pussy should be illegal."

He starts slow strokes getting her use to the size of him. His shaft twitches inside her while he moved into her.

" oh my gosh." She moans out

"I'm not supposed to bust this early. Fuck you put voodoo on me?"

His strokes begin getting faster and harder. Her mouth opens slightly as the first orgasm of the night rips through her.

"Shittttt this dick should be illegal"

Vito took it as a surprise to hear Madison letting that slip from her lips. If she said that he was thinking of what other freaky things she'd let out.

"Don't nut in me." She yelps out before shaking under him.

He lets out a smirk before speaking.

"I want to see that pretty pussy from the back. Arch that shit."

He watches as she struggles to get up and position herself. Sweat drips in the middle of his biceps down to his pubic hair. His hair trimmed nicely and tamed well.

"I wanna fuck you for the rest of my life" he whispers before pressing his hand into her back, helping her to arch her back well.

" I'm bout to beat this kitty up and you're going to take everything."

He takes his time to enter himself inside of her, careful not to cause any pain to her.

" ohhhhhhh fuck, If I ever find out you fucked that hoe, ima beat her ass and then fuck you in front of her. Just so she knows who this dick belongs to." Madison moans

Vito looks at the back of her head in amusement. He couldn't believe that this was the same timid Madison.

Her walls grip on him for dear life as he tries moving his waist frontward.

"You're asking me not to nut in you but you do shit like this."

Touchin' the top of your ass (ooh)
Popular view when I give her the smack (come here)
Make you say "Ooh" when I hit from the back (ooh)
Baby, don't run, put a arch in your spine (arch)
Dick from behind, while you wiggle that ass (shit)

"Sorry babyyyy I-I-I can't control it." she moans out sweetly

Vito smirks while he feels her releasing around his manhood making it easy for him to push farther. His hand grabs both of her arms, restraining them behind her back while he speeds up the strokes inside of her. The sound of macaroni stirring satisfies his ear like music. His small grin turns into a wide smile as he begins pounding into her, Her hands ramble in front of him as she tries pushing him away.