Chapter 2.

Madison pov

I inch my way inside of the hall, As I hear my Professor proceeds to talk about some type of project coming up.I'm currently in school to become a photographer. Since I was a little girl I loved taking pictures of everything besides myself. I used to help my father plant a garden out the back of our house and we would plant vegetables and flowers and by the time they bloomed I'd have all their stages of life. I sit down in the back row and listen to him talk about some test coming up. For the rest of the class, I sat there bored and annoyed. Today we aren't doing much which puts me at comfort. I looked down at my phone to see that Raniyah had sent me a picture of me and Vito last night with heart emojis. I roll my eyes and put my phone away as I watch the documentary on the first camera made.

An hour later

I pick up my bag and walk outside of the hall.The class is finally over and I need something to eat. I head over to the Starbucks across the street to get me a Latte and a donut. I walk through the door that has the school initials carved in. The University of Detroit is where I decide to attend to help me get a career. I cross the street quickly, not trying to get caught at the red light. I enter the shop and look in amaze as I see the emptiness. Normally it's a long line to get some food. I walk up to the counter and wait for someone to come to the counter to get my order.

"Umm hello, I would like to order some food "

I look in the back and realize there's only one person working out back taking orders through the drive-through. Oh you gotta be kidding me
I turn around and decide I was going to leave when Vito catches me by surprise walking in.

" I'm sorry mam that we're going through this can I -Madison.

" Yeah it's me, I'm trying to order when this place has no available workers," I reply a little irritated

" yeah all my workers decide to quit at the same time so now I have to look for some workers,the only cool worker is still here" he rambles

" Oh, so you're the manager of this place ?"

"Yes, I actually manage three of them ." He answers while holding up three fingers

" So how'd it go this morning with class?" He asks while sitting down in one of the chairs

" it went well, my professor didn't really teach nothing but umm I'm going to leave."

I tend to do that a lot when I'm nervous. Being around Vito was like being in a lion pin with twenty of them cornering you.

"I hate when you do this. Pick your damn head up. All last night you kept doing this."

I looked up in complete shock to what he said to me.

" pardon "

"You don't have to be nervous around me. If anything I should be nervous around you after you dubbed me last night ." He said while smirking

" Can I please have a Latte and a Jelly Donut"

He looks at me and smirks appear right on his face. It seems like he has a trick up his sleeve that I'm not going to like.

"How about we say forget Starbucks and I take you out to get some real breakfast ?" He request

" uhh I don't know " I answer while scratching my head

"Alright, I'm tired of being the nice guy. Shawty you coming with me so bring ya thick ass on ." He said while biting his lip and taking my hand into his.

I wasn't used to guys trying to do this and it was only making me more confused. Why was he doing this?Who is he trying to make laugh? We walked to a Mercedes Benz and I was in shock. Mercedes is my dream car so me about to sit in one is heaven. He walks me around to the passenger side and opens the door for me .I slide in and watch as he closes the door and jog to his side. I ran my hand against the dashboard and smiled.
He enters the car and closes his door swiftly then press push/ start while his foot press on the brakes. Immediately his finger presses the radio.