chapter 16 continues

The abortion pills lay on the foot of Raniyah's bed while her head lays in between her pillow.The words that Doctor Yalmin used replays in her head back to back.
Once you do this,their is no turning back.The tears begin pouring down again causing the headache to start up again.

"Im sooo sorry "

The hurt begin eating her alive.How was she going to tell her man this.How can she explain that she almost killed their baby.She was to busy pouring her eyes out to hear Smiley coming up the stairs.Her sobs begin getting louder while she rub her hard abdomen.

"I'm sorry mommy's baby. I'm so sorry I tried to kill you."

Smiley stops at the door listening to what she's saying.He push the door quietly and look to see her burry in between two pillows.

"Mommy never really wanted to hurt you.She just didn't want to lose daddy."

Smiley stand their confuse on who she's talking to.He look down at the bed to see a bag from Rite Aide.

"Baby you okay?" He ask while walking up to her

Raniyah jumps due to her being startled.She wasn't expecting him so soon.She was suppose to be pack and ready to leave to go see his parents.

"Baby who you talking to ?" He ask  while scratching the back of his head.

He lifts the pillows off her face and watch as she try to cover her swollen eyelids.

"Babygirl talk to me.What's the problem?" He ask while getting closer to embrace her

She push him away and move away from him slightly.

"I'm preg-pregnant."

Smiley face turn into a smirk as he remember the day it happened.

"So the fuck you crying about ?" He ask while coming closer to her

"I didn't think you wanted our baby ."

"I KNOW YOU DIDN'T GET RID OF MY KID!" Smiley roars while he tried to comprehend what she's saying

"I stopped myself" she reply while lowering her head

"HOW THE FUCK YOU WANNA KILL SOMEBODY AFTER YOU DECIDE  TO FUCK.YOU BEGGED ME TO FUCK YOU AND NOW YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES!"

Raniyah bawled louder causing Smiley to bring his voice down.He kiss his teeth before taking the bag of pills off the bed.He open the bag and see the only two pills in the bag.

"When I ask you this question.Don't fucking lie to me.Where is the first pill?" He ask angrily trying to contain himself

"I crushed it up ans threw it away" she let out

Smiley walks to the bathroom and flush the two remanding pills in the toilet.

"Baby I'm sorry.I just wasn't  ready for a baby and I wanted to get rid of it befor-

"Ask questions first.The fuck is wrong with you?Suppose you killed my seed.I planted that in you.We made that little one.so what you don't wanna have my kids ?"

You could hear the hurt coming out of his voice.He turns his head a little away from her and stare at nothing in particular.

"I think we need a break.I'll check up on you but right now I just can't be around you.I'll call my mama and let her know something came up"

The more Smiley thought about the decision only made it worse.The anger took time leaving his mind while he stare into space.

"Baby please don't leave me.I need you here with me"

Raniyah chokes up on the sentence trying to leave her mouth.To bare the pain that's forming is hard.She shuts her eyes close waiting for a response

"Look Ima go to the store.I'll be ba-

" please don't go."

Smiley turns around to her to get a look at her.The urge to leave wasn't there anymore.His heart felt like it was getting smaller as he watch the love of his life bawl in tears.He hated to see her in such pain.

"I'll stay just lemme go get something to drink downstairs."

Smiley pushes off her bed heading through the door.His feet lightly tap against the oak hardwood floor while he walk down the short hallway.He shuts the lights off and head down the steps holding unto the railing.He heads towards the kitchen and takes out a bottle of water from underneath the cabinet.He screws the top lose before chugging down the liquid.He trashes the bottle and heads back upstairs to the room.

"Raniyah lets talk about this"

He watch as her puffy eyes trail up to him

He crawls on the bed laying right next to her.Her mouth is close shut with her tiny full lips on display.

"I love you okay.I never thought that I could be capable of loving another person beside my family.I never thought that i'll ever dream about having a baby with someone that I truly care for.I'm twenty eight and I'm not getting any younger,You bring out the best on me.Your all somebody can ask for.These past eight months went by so quickly.The first day we met I thought of ways how I could fuck you then drop you like it was nothing.But once I realized who I got on my hands changed me.The baby that God bless us with is only bringing us closer.One day I'm going to marry you with our baby holding the basket of flowers or even holding the ring.I want you to forgive me if I ever gave off the impression that I didn't want you to carry my seed.Your the only person I'd ever nut in."

The salty liquid leaving Raniyah eyes came pouring down quickly.Her arms wrap around his neck as she bawl quietly.She wasn't expecting that out of  him.She let him go and makes eye contact before speaking what clouds her mind.

"Baby I'm so sorry " "I never meant to-

He shushes her quiet before laying down and embracing her to his chest.His hand travel down to her abdomen feeling the hardness.

"You got mommy so emotional already" Smiley speaks

"I want a girl "

Smiley smiles while he slides up his phone from his pocket.He goes to his mama message and texts her about their trip cancellation.

"Baby I want to meet your parents still. I just hope your mom likes me"

She rubs her hands down his chest in a circular motion while his eyes close slowly.

"I know your not going to sleep on me ?" She ask while stopping

"Hell yeah I'm tired.Got me waiting and shit in the car"

"Fine go to sleep then"

So yeah I finally got that out the way but lemme know how ya'll  feeling  doe.