Chapter 6.

Omniscient
This pussy is all yours!" Raniyah whispers in Smiley ears seductively while massaging his neck and biting it softly

Smiley chuckles as he moves off the sofa. He's still currently trying to teach her a lesson about getting out of order with him.

"Bae come on, I learned my lesson okay. you can't just keep putting me off for this long" she groans while taking her top off.

" Put your clothes on. We're not having sex until you learn your lesson" he argues while he answers the text from Vito

"Is their somebody else?!" She asks angrily

Of course, she knew there was no one else, she just wants what rightfully hers. To Raniyah going without sex is like losing her breath. She just got off of her monthly and she was hoping he'd be over the whole situation that happened a week ago. Smiley looks at her as if she's crazy.

"What do you mean if there is someone else?" He asks

"You're not fucking me, so obviously you're giving it to somebody else," she said while rolling her eyes

She knows exactly how to get under his skin. She knows what buttons to push to make him crack.

"Niya you know there ain't nobody else." He said while smacking his teeth

"I'm about to just go use Mr.Electrolight, cause I don't need your little dick having ass"

The truth is Smiley is packing. Packing an eight-inch long veiny piece of meat that always left her satisfied.

"Little" " we both no my soldier ain't little" he replies while raising his left eyebrow

"Nah it's little I just never told you that. And I never orgasm" she fabricates while smirking at him

"Are you sure you're talking about me ?" He asks

"Yeah, I'm talking about you. I only want to fuck you just to make you feel better about your self." She answers while folding her hands

" Mama you ain't talking bout me. Cus I slaughter that thang up"

It's the truth, Smiley never thinks he done a good job until she was begging for help to move around. He always thought that if she could move then she's testing his "Gangsta".

"Yeah no buddy I fake everything "

"So what my head trash too?" He asks with a smirk

Smiley knows exactly what she's doing. She did this every time he didn't feel like sexting her

"You know it pooh" she replies while blowing him a kiss

"Well I guess you're just gonna have to use Mr. Electrolight to get the job done"

Smiley chuckled at her reaction. She was hoping for him to give in and dick her down right on the sofa. There was only one trick she could use left. She opens her purse and pulls out the Vibrator she used to use before she and Smiley weren't a thing. She strips herself naked and lay on her back. Her eyes met with his as she got herself comfortable and turned on the machine applying it right on her clitoris.

"Ohhhhh fuck!"

She moves the object slowly up and down her lips feeling the vibration through her body, creating lubrication around her pearl.

"Ohhh yes right there"

She takes her manicured finger and pushes it inside her slowly. Each time she slid her finger in she curved it making it her spot.

"Yesssssss"

Smiley stands across from her amused at the sight. He knows she's a freak but super freak is understanding.