Chapter 22 Continue

"Can I have a milkshake?" Darnell ask while eating his french fries quickly

He hadn't eaten since yesterday which is the cause of the sharp belly pains he has been complaining about.

"Whatever you want you can get " Vito replies while gripping his beard hair

He bites his lip in anger as he watch the young child eat like hadn't eaten before.Madison watches him with worry.She could tell the problem with the teenager is bothering him badly.A waiter from earlier comes back around and checks in with them.

"Can I have a milkshake ?" Darnell ask lowly while staring at the floor

"Look her in the eyes when your talking." Vito said more father likely

Darnell looks up and connect his eyes with the female waiter.

"Can I have a milkshake ?" Darnell asks again more confidently

"Sure,I'll be back with it "

Vito turns his head to look at Maddy and realizes her staring.

"Whatchu staring at ?" He ask while smirking

"Your bringing her food back right ?"

She couldn't get what he said out of her mind.She couldn't tell if he was being serious about not bringing her back anything.

"Don't worry about -

"Don't tell me not to worry about it when I'm apart of this to" Madison" said lowly so Darnell couldn't hear

"Excuse me can I use the bathroom ?" He ask

Vito turn to look at him an motion him to come on.Darnell himself look no older than seven years old.

"Look I'm sorry.I didn't mean to put it that way" he whisper before grabbing Darnell hand and taking him toward the restroom.

"Do you know my dad?" Darnell ask looking at him while he went to the stall to use the bathroom room

"No I don't "

Madison sits with her phone in front of her face.She had brunch earlier so she didn't bother to get anything to eat.She looks up one time from her phone to see the same girl that Vito kissed on the cheek the night they were out at the club.

Madison stares back at her phone and begin typing away.One of the students in her class decide that they didn't want to do the project anymore and wants to take the zero.Leaving Madison by herself with the project.She hears the voice of Vito and turns her head to see him hugging the girl with Darnell by his side.Her fingers start to get hot as her mind begin to drift off to bad thoughts.Thoughts of beating this girl ass.Yk when you have a crush and you see him talking to a girl besides you. Thoughts of giving her a real good treatment.She keeps her eyes glued to them.Watching them like a hawk causing Vito to turn to look at her.He motions the girl to follow him while the head over towards Madison.

"Rose meet my good friend Madison.Madison meet my God sister Rose."

Madison begin feeling unsettled after hearing good friend. Good friends don't suck you dry till you cry she thought.She turn her head and roll her eyes before turning to look back at Rose giving her a friendly smile.

"Oh so your the lucky girl whose been taking my God brother away from me ." She utters jokingly

Madison let out a small chuckle.Vito looked in her eyes earlier and could tell she certainly feeling away about the way how he introduced her.She never took up his offer when he put it on the table making it hard for him to understand her.