Chapter 26

The voice of J.cole surrounds the room on a medium level as Vito sits at the end of the bed staring Madison down as she sleeps peacefully. His eyes couldn't stay off of her. The love of his life is sleeping perfectly in front of him. His phone vibrates in his pocket, disrupting him out of his staring. He takes his phone out of his pocket and looks down to see a notification from his mother.

: have you spoken to Veronica??? She had the baby last week

10:29 am

V: mama yk I don't associate myself with that girl

10:29 am

Vito rolls his eyes before slipping his phone in his sweats. He looks back up at Madison who still hadn't moved a muscle- making him climb on the bed to attempt waking her up.

"Princess-get up you need to take this pill," he said in her ear while pecking on her lips repeatedly

He wouldn't mind having a baby with Madison despite them just meeting each other. She didn't give off bitter baby mama vibes and that's what he found very attractive about her. If somehow in the future they weren't meant for each other they could still be friends and potential fuck buddies If she'd allowed him to rearrange her guts when needed.

She turns her head the opposite way and puts her hand over her face to block the sun rays.

"It doesn't matter to me if you don't take the pill. It's just gonna be your ass carrying my seed for nine months." He said while unscrewing the bottle cap.

She jumps up with her eyes bulging out of her sockets, stretching her hands out to take the pill and to grab the water. She grabs the drink and takes the pill-popping it in her mouth following with gulping the water.

"Why did you hop up so fast ?" He said before chuckling

"Babies aren't on my list right now " she responds groggily

"What do you want for breakfast ?"

Her face scrunches up as she tries moving her legs.

"Anything," she said while rubbing her pudgy stomach

"Ughhhh I need to be in the gym"

"Why, I think you look good. So good enough to eat".

He raises his eyebrows playfully and makes kissing faces.

"Nope you're not coming near me again. My vagina is on fire "

He watches as she bends her head down and lifts the blanket just to blow at her jewel.

"Want a hot bubble bath ?"

He grins widely while waiting on her response.

"Please bab- please"

She tried to catch herself but Vito already heard it slip through her lips.

"Go ahead call me babe. We are a couple "

"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend Mr?" She questions while pulling the blanket up on her

"Sure is." He said getting closer

"Back up I have morning breath," she said pushing his hard chest

" I don't care,give me a kiss "

"No, and ask me properly to be your girlfriend." She said laying down and propping up on her elbow

He leans in and grabs her neck lightly, pulling her closer to him and begins pecking her lips each time he lets words free.

"Can.I.be.your.boy.friend.sexy.lady."