chapter 25 part 1.

Madison

"Bestie you look phenomenal"

I watch as Raniyah playfully looks me up and down while biting her lip and rubbing her hands together.

"Thanks, babes"

The sweat from under my underarm begins sliding from my pit causing me to get a napkin from out the bathroom to pad the dampness from messing up the pink fitted dress I have on.

"So what're the plans for tonight?" She asks from my room

I stare in the mirror and tap the tissue against my pit.

I have no clue maybe he'll not be a little scary cat and finally fuck me

"I have no idea"

I throw the napkin in the bin under the sink and head out back into my room.

"What heels should I wear with this outfit?"

"Ouuu I have these new ones I bought but they're too big for me. See if it'll fit... its a size ten"

I watch as she runs to her room to go retrieve the shoes. My phone vibrates on the dresser and I look over to see a text from an unknown number.

: hey, Madison this is Bella I was wondering if you'd like to help me with making my baby shower?
7:45 pm

My face screws up into confusion. How is my father just going to give my number out like I know this lady?

: Hello Bella when do you want 2 do this?

I shut my phone off and lay it back on my dresser before laying on my bed.

"Here they are"

Raniyah walks backs in with some clear open-toed heels.

"These are fire. where'd you get these from?" I ask while grabbing them out of her hand

"Some online store called stepz," she said while shrugging

"Alright let me put these on he said he'll be here at eight"

I sit back on the bed and bend down to slide my feet in my shoes. I look up to get a glimpse at Raniyah to see her rubbing her stomach.

"Bitch do you have to shit?" I ask while giggling

"No why?"

"You over there caressing your stomach," I said while looking back down to strap my shoes

"I'm rubbing my baby," she said while laughing

"Mhmmm whatever bitch it probably is true. All you and Smiley do is fuck the house down "

I stand up and walk to my standing mirror to get a good look at my outfit.

"Fuck my cousin why don't you be my shawty instead ?" She asks jokingly

"I would but you don't have a pe-