Chapter 5.

Madison Pov

The birds from outside of my window chirp loudly as the sun ray begins to beam through my curtains.The pounding to my head begins to increase as the light rays intervene with my eyes.I turn my body around away from the window to see another body laying next to mines.I lift my head up to see a sleeping Vito shirtless.

What in the actual fuck happened

I stare at his body that God made like it was the heavens itself.Vito indeed is a sexy man that I can't resist but I can't find myself giving up easily to him.

"Wipe the drool from your bottom lip"

I jumped to the sound of his voice.Wasn't expecting him up now.

"You know when you're drunk you're a character...right?"

" no because I've never been drunk before." I reply while getting off my bed

" why are you here?" I ask

I look down at myself to see myself halfway naked with just a long shirt on.

"DID WE-

" no ...although you tried to rape me a couple of times." He answer while winking

I palm my face and let a groan out.

" and the answer to your question is. You begged me to stay" he answer while getting up from the bed

" thank you" I manage to let out

I watch as he picks up his clothes from off the chair and begins putting them on.I watch as he puts on his pants covering up the morning wood that sits right on him.

" If you not taking care of it...then don't stare" he said while putting on his shirt

" nobody was staring at you"

I head towards the bathroom about to close the door when he holds onto the handle.

" Can I brush my teeth? This wasn't no damn booty call"

The soft chuckle escapes my lips as I walk to the mirror -looking at myself.My whole body freezes at my reflection.

"You look beautiful shawty"

I look at him through the mirror and a smile spreads across my face.It's crazy how I'm braless with a tank and some panties on with him being in my door way.I grab the tooth brush and lay it on the sink before exiting the bathroom he winks at me and enters into the bathroom while closing the door.I can't remember absolutely nothing from being drunk.All I remember is me taking those strong shots and just sitting on the sofa.I continue to try to think about what happen last night when a phone disturbs me.I search for the ringing until I reach to my bed .I grab my ringing phone and answer the only person who can be calling.

"Girl I need the tea"

"...about what?" I question

" you know with you and Mr.meany pants"

"Nothing happened last night. Well at least I can't remember"

"Girl you were on the pole doing your thing.I don't know where you learned to dance like that" she exclaimed excitedly

"WHAT POLE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I put her on speakerphone and walked out of my room into the living room to sit down.

"Yeah girl I got videos of you having the time of your life.You looked better than them strippers they ordered.Shoot nigga's was bout to throw money on yo ass until Mr.annoying pants snatched you off the stage." She kiss her teeth and I'm pretty sure her eyes were rolling