Chapter 8.

The sound of Madison moans fills up Vito's room, As his thick veiny nine-inch manhood invades through her honeypot. The thought of him busting quickly came to his mind as she begins to tighten around him.

"Whatchu want a kid or sum" he growls

Madison couldn't utter a word.

He lifts her up smoothly and puts her to the side just to get back into control. Crawling slowly on the bed towards her, pulling her lower body closer to him just for easier access. He slides in gently, making her get used to the size of his tip.

"Ouuuu, baby push it the fuck all in!" She said softly

"Your wish is my command, Princess"

He slowly finishes sliding into her making her feel every inch that he's blessed with.

"Damn ma" he grunts each time he stroked inside of her.

He watches as her eyes roll in the back of her head and her nails scratch at the headboard.

"Daddy I can't take no more " she blurts out while trying to push his torso back

Vito open's his eyes quickly as a result of the lustful dream he just imagined about Madison. The bulge in his shorts lets him know how serious his body aches for a taste of her. He gets up from his bed and heads into the bathroom to take a well-needed shower. He looks into the mirror and brushes his hands over his waves that are slowly forming.

"Shawty don't even know what she does to me " he whispers to himself

He strips himself naked and walks into his standing shower. For about fifteen minutes he washes while also standing in the scorching water just thinking.

Dre sits at his desk and watches as his workers walk back and forth throughout the office. The business he took over from Carl Rad seems like the smartest idea he'd ever done since leaving the game. He was tired of the fast money and wanted to just settle down already. His mind always raced over to five mini me's running around with a beautiful Goddess to his side. He sits in his chair silently thinking about what the future holds until he's interrupted by his door opening. He raises his eyebrow and watches as his door opens and a petite woman about 5'4 steps into his office and lets out a shocked facial expression.

"I am soooo sorry I thought this was my new office," she said while putting a strand of hair behind her left ear.

"My name is Tatiana, Tatiana Crest"

She extends her hand while walking forwards towards him. Dre was so into staring into her face to even introduce himself back. Tatiana clears her throat loudly just to break him out of his thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I'm Dre" he finally speaks up

"So you're new here ?" He asks while licking his lips and standing up to shake her hand

" yes I just recently, finally got called back" "I heard the old boss they had in this place was a real ass hole," Tatiana said while shaking his hand

"Not that I know of really. I also just got hired here" he said while grinning

"Good to know I'm not the only newbie here" she replies before giggling

Dre got taken back by her laugh. It was as if her laugh was music to his ears.

" you have a very beautiful laugh," he said while grinning

"Thank you," she said while giving the gesture back

"Well I should get to finding my office, see you around"

After the encounter with Tatiana. Dre felt like a high school boy with a crush. His armpits drench of sweat and his heart thumping 100 beats per minute. He sits back down at his desk and begins typing away. Looking through new clients' credit. Each time he typed he went back to Tatiana and her beauty. She was the most beautiful human he'd seen beside his mother and cousin. He makes a new tab on the computer and login onto Instagram in search to find her username. He searches all of the possible usernames she can use and comes across her page that consists of some beautiful pics. Dre mouth water insight into what he saw.

"Damn shawty bad"

He logs off his laptop and begins to finish up what he was doing before getting distracted.

Madison lay's in her bed comfortably while watching Martin. Her body wrap inside of her blanket. The glass of wine she poured out earlier sits on her nightstand peacefully. She lets out a few giggles after seeing Shanaynay argue with Pam for the fiftieth time. Her phone lights up following with a small chirp sound. She picks up her phone and unlockes it with a simple 123 password. She clicks on the message notification and Vito's name pops up.

Vito- Good Morning beautiful 😍

11:30 am

Madison- Good morning sir

11:33 am

Madison didn't want to text too quickly to have Vito thinking the wrong idea. As if she was some desperate chick who needed some dick. Well, at least his.

Vito-I want to go to the movies Friday night...but I don't have anyone to come with me🙄

11:33 am

Madison-Ask one of your girlfriends to accompany you
11:34 am

Madison's lips went into a grin as she smiled at her comment. She felt as if she was flirting with him.

Vito-one? Girlfriends? No no mami don't have any of those
11:35

Vito wasn't really happy about the way she was depicting him. She didn't try to take the time to know him so labeling him was definitely not what he expected from her.

Madison untwines her body from the sheet and grabs her phone before going to the bathroom. She turns her phone around to see another text from Vito.

Vito- I haven't dated since I was like nineteen. You would actually be my first girlfriend in a long time

11:36

Madison blush insight of him having hopes between them. She smiles at the thought of them being together. Her teeth sinks in her bottom lip while texting him back. She layed in her bed all day texting him and receiving texts back. They both felt like they were in high school all over again. Vito's nerve level was one hundred the whole time. The whole time they texted he wondered if she gave them thought. He wondered for hours if she'd allow him to treat her as she should. Vito has all the money that he has and just wants to spend it on somebody who's worth it.

 Vito has all the money that he has and just wants to spend it on somebody who's worth it