Chapter 10.

"Madison so what your meaning to tell me is you were going to get "punished "and you didn't accept it?" Raniyah asks with an unpleasant look

"Did I stutter ?"

I don't even know why my sex life matters to her so much. It's like she wants to push me to have sex so we can create some damn sex pack as if we're some naive teenagers.

"Bitch I didn't even say get dick down but I said get head and you turn it down." " you are one weird woman"

I listen to her finish rambling about her night with Smiley when my phone lights up with Vito's face popping up. A smile spreads on my face as I slide my freshly neon color manicured nails across the screen.

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?"

I feel my face begin to heat up as He smirks into the camera. I'm still not used to these little comments he loves throwing around.

"I slept well actually. How'd you sleep, sir?"

" I thought you were gonna say handsome but that's fine and I slept great." He grins while showing his pearly whites

I watch as he strokes his full beard and stares up into the camera.

"What are you staring at?" I ask while cleaning my front camera with my shirt

"Your beautiful face. I don't understand why you don't see what I see."
I intake my bottom lip and slip into a thinking mode. Why don't I see myself as beautiful?Why do I always have issues about how the way look. Shifting his camera sound makes me look down at him to see him gazing at something.

"What are you looking at now?" I ask

"Watching tv," he said still staring at the tv

I take my time to look at his features. From his forehead down to the bushy beard that he kept trimmed well.

"What are you watching?"

"Power"

"You know I haven't watched it yet," I say truthfully

"What! baby girl, you need to hop on this wave. You Don't know what you're missing out on." "How about I come to scoop you and we watch Power together. First episode and all" He replies now staring at me

I look up to see a now nosey Raniyah staring at me with the evil eye. I return my attention back to the screen and let a smile form on my face before nodding my head.

"Okay ...let me know when you get here," I said before hanging up

"I'm so happy that you're finally doing the right thing and letting people in."
I watch as she runs up to me and embraces me in a hug.

"I love you so much and I just want to see you happy. I know it seems like I'm on your ass to find a man but it's not that. I just don't want you to be lonely when I'm not around.

"I understand niyah"

"Now go get ready for this little date"

I get up from the sofa and head upstairs to my room to get ready. I open my dresser and pull out simple grey sweat tights and a long sleeve shirt to match with. It's been raining outside since this morning so it could be a little chilly.

"Ya boo is here!"

"Already" I whisper to myself

I grab my phone from off my bed and spray myself down with my Chanel perfume before heading downstairs.

"Cous make sure she gets back at a reasonable time and no making babies well at least yet "

I shake my head at Raniyah's response and walk over towards the door.