Chapter 29

Madison sits still looking at the message from her sofa. Her phone rests on the coffee table with the message thread of Bella. Every time she thinks of Bella her insides stirred and the microscopic hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She and her dad haven't spoke since last month in September. October has finally hit and Halloween is two weeks away, just as the baby shower. Bella decided that she wants to do the baby shower on Halloween, theme as spook town.
Maddy closes her eyes and looks at the cable clock to see its ten o'clock. Vito still hasn't phoned her since he left and it was bothering her awfully much. She got a disastrous feeling and didn't know what to do. She grabs the plan B from off of the coffee table and grabs the glass of water next to it , putting the pill on her tongue. She drowns the small contraception with the water and gulps it in one big sip.

"Hey baby"

Madison perks up to see her best friend in her robe heading into the kitchen.

"Hey"

" Hope you didn't hear me and bae last night." She lets out loudly opening up the fridge

"Nope I didn't hear a thing." She acknowledged smiling to herself remembering her own sex festive.

"Good so did you and my cousin make up yet?"

Raniyah was obviously the one who let him in the apartment and into her room. She didn't want to get in the middle of their relationship but she just saw the happiness they bring together. She walks out of the kitchen with a bottle of water and heads over unto to the sofa to plop next to Madison.

"Yea we made up." She said while rolling her eyes

"So wassup with that?" She asks referring to her eye roll

"I'm just confused, that's all. I told you that he cheated on me and you let him in my room anyway."

"He didn't cheat on you Madison. If he really did cheat I would never but I knew he didn't."

"So your telling me you know who Victor has sex with?"

Raniyah didn't like how the conversation was leading to so she just changed the conversation to something less argumentative.

"So how was school?"

"It was okay, V got me the camera I needed for photography." She says before beaming wide. Shaking her head to Her best friend changing the topic.

"Oh wow that's great. I can't wait till they get back from Mexico. I miss daddy already."

"Mexico ...which of his business is in Mexico?"

Raniyah didn't want to tell him but he thought he would have told her by now about what he does for a living.

"Just a smart investment" she answers calmly shrugging it off

"So I literally date a rich ass man?"

"You have no idea ."

She never expected Vito to not tell her about what he does. Her heart beats fast as she feels it crumbles inside. What type of bestfriend is she for allowing them. She knew how evil traveled around him but still allowed them to happen. But what type of cousin would she be if she rats him out.

Vito sits on the sofa eyeing Sofi. He felt bad for Razi, he could never pick the right girls.

"My man wassup with you, you've been quiet ?" Razi asks while eating a mango

"Nothing bruh, just jet lagged" he said while getting up

He already told Smiley about Sofi and all he did was laugh and joke about how Razi will have to kill his girlfriend.