Chapter 21.

Morgan and his girlfriend sits inside of the booth waiting on his daughter.He nervously sips on his ice tea waiting on his daughter's arrival.He wasn't expecting this to be so nerve wrecking.He looks over at Bella and a guilty feeling waves over him.As much as you thought you could keep it a secret Bella's bump proved otherwise.Her stomach was molding more and more each day.Madison head towards them with clamy hands.Her long sleeve shirt she has under her hoodie was causing her to sweat a little bit.She stands in front of the table looking at her dad and his "girlfriend".

"Omg hi you must be Madison!" She squeals

A small smile spreads on Madison face.In the inside her anger boiled but on the outside a fake smile plasters on her face.Bella stands up to let Morgan out of the booth and her belly catches Madison's eye.Madison face quickly drops to a frown.She surely wasn't expecting the girl to be pregnant.

"Umm are you carrying ?"

"Oh I see your father hasn't informed you on your sibiling." Bella replies while looking at her man

Bella rubs the little pudge on her stomach before sliding back into the booth.

Madison pov

Tf is this bitch talking about.My eyes land straight with my dads.

"Oh so when were you going to tell me that Bella is pregnant?"

To say I'm irritated wouldn't be the word I'd use.He has the audacity to sit here with his hands on his face and stare at me as if I'm saying the wrong thing.The real question I have to ask is how the hell do they feel like this is appropriate.

"So what do you want from my dad or just what the hell is this?"

"Well I don't want anything from your dad.I love your dad with all of my heart.He's the best thing that ever happened to me besides this baby."

"You do realize that he's old enough to be your father , right?I could literally be your sister."

This shit isn't making sense one bit.How the hell is this woman even comfortable with doing this.

"Look can we talk about something else because at this point your just making me uncomfortable"

I wave my hand in the air to get a waiter to come to me.I watch as a handsome guy walks over with some pep in his step..

"Good afternoon what can I get you ?" He ask while pulling a notepad from the back of his pants pocket

" can I have an omelette with cheese sprinkled inside and the three piece sausage with the fruit on the side?" "And for my drink I'll take some cucumber water"

"That's all ?"

" yes "

" It'll be to you in fifteen minutes " he said while winking and walking away

The date last night was the best thing.The wind was blowing nicely and the air just smelt fresh.V was just being him.He didn't seem like he was pushing me away or even trying to make me feel uncomfortable.At the end it was kind of hard for me to contain myself but I pulled myself together.I grab my phone from my purse looking at it to see a text from Vito.

Bitchassnigga:How is your brunch going ?
12:06pm

I never bothered to change his name due to the thought of him becoming an asshole again.

M😻😻:Idek at this point I kind of blew up in the beginning
12:06 pm

"So Madison your dad tells me your in school to be a photographer."