Chapter 24.

Author pov

"What the fuck did I tell you about fucking wid her?" Vito questions while pulling Rex's pointer and thumb finger

"AHHHH SHIT NOT TO DO IT !"

Vito has him on his knees infront of a female who looks likes she could shit her self any minute.Her white skin didn't look like it can get anymore pale.

"Who's the beauty ?" Vito ask while grinning devilishly

"Leave her out of this it's between me and y-"

The snap of his bone interrupts his sentence from finishing.

"AHHHH FUCK !NIGGA YOU SNAPPED MY FINGER!"

"And I want to break the rest ." He said while staring at the female

"Put your clothes on and get the fuck out of here before your next."

The girl snatches her clothes from off the bed and runs out the room .Hearing the door slam Vito gets in Rex's personal space.

"You know Rex I'm trying to figure out if what the streets are talking about is real ?

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" he screams while crying in pain

"Do you...touch little girls?"

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"THEIR IS A LITTLE GIRL WHO APPEARS TO BE PREGNANT WITH YOUR SEED AND SHE ALSO SAID YOU RAPED HER!" Vito said impatiently

"Look man you just saw me with a bitch.Why would I want to fuck on a little ass girl.I have a niece of my own that's sick."

"So why is your name being used ?"

"What little girl are you even talking about ?" He ask while trying to keep his fingers from moving from the position they're in.

Vito didn't want to believe him but he did sound convincing.Rex is not far from handsome.He has some attractive appeal about him that anyone can notice.Many mistake him of being related to the early twenties singer Neyo.

"Look bud all I know is that my city isn't feeling to safe around with you here so I'm going make this be a respectable warning.Leave here and never return "

He turns around starts out of Rex's two bedroom home.He opens his door to his Mercedes Benzes and slides in.

"To the club I go"

He sets off to the club to check on how things are going.The evening he said he was going back to see Madison he never did.He tried calling her but her phone kept going to voicemail.

"CAR CALL WIFEY"

He listens to the phone ringing until she finally picks up.

"How may I assist you today sir?I'm at work?"

"I've been calling your phone for two days love.wassup with you?" He questions

"Look I'm busy with this paper work I'll call you later."

The sound of the end button fill his ears before he scrunch his face up.

"Change of fucking plans" he whispers to himself

He takes a turn unto the highway heading to her job to set her attitude out.The voice of J.cole plays in the background while he drives doing eighty. J.cole is his go to artist.If he could meet J.cole he'd definitely show his talent to him.His hidden talent of rapping could get him far but he didn't want to choose between the two.Many guys who left the drug business for rapping always end up being a target.Last month he was at the studio and somebody decided to recored his voice sending it to the radio station.