Chapter 16 continue

Angel in mm

"No that's not fair enough.I told you what I want.What I need" Madison said while going to sit down on his bed

"What makes you think your so ready for this?" He ask as his towel drop.He grab his piece and begin stroking himself slowly.

"Fuck" he whisper while his eyes met with hers.

Their eyes stay connected while Madison breathing became unormal.A smirk appears on Vito face while he stop what he's doing and walk over to his dresser to get some boxers.He didn't plan having sex with her.His whole plan is to turn her out and that is exactly what he's gonna do.He pulls his boxers over himself and turns to look at her.Her eyes travel all over him but his eyes.She couldn't seem to look in his eyes.

"Why do you insist to play with me?" she question angrily

"ouuu somebody is angry " he chuckle while grabbing his lotion to lotion his skin

"fuck you"

Madison grabs her top and pants before heading to the bathroom to put her clothes on.She closes the door behind her and begin putting her clothes back on.The anger begin rising in her chest and she couldn't do nothing about it.She didn't bother to put her pants on. She hops up on the sink counter and pulls her panties to the side and begin lightly touching her clit.Her whispers begin getting louder as she enter her finger inside of her.She close her eyes while her moans got louder.

"Ohhh fuckk!"

Her voice crackles while her finger barely hit her spot.She opens her eyes to see Vito staring at her.

"Really on my sink though?" He smirks

"I can tell your faking."

She takes her finger out and washes her finger off before huffing and looking at him.

"Maddie I'm trying to tell you.Your not ready for this.It's going to hurt.You'll only enjoy it when you really want it."

She nods her head and gets down from the counter.She puts on her shirt and bends down to get her jeans.While she grabs it she feels Vito thumb toying around with her lips.

"S-s-stop it "

"Want me to stop after you just tried to seduce me ?" He ask while chuckling lowly

He push her panties to the side and begin rubbing her flesh slowly.

"You know you got some fat ass lips?"

"Push it in" Madison whimpers out

A smile spread across Madison face while she clench her walls on his finger.

"You wanna be difficult till I fuck you up " he said gruffily

"Fuck me up then"

Vito was over this little show he was putting on.Deep down he wants to fuck her walls lose.He just wanted to make the mood special for her.She deserves it but the way she's been acting only made it hard for him to keep the idea.

" Maddy how about we go out tonight?" He ask while still toying with her clit

"That-t soundss nice"

Vito gets on his knees and begin sucking on her lips.His large tounge lap over her flesh causing her to swirm in the bent position.

"You better not move a muscle"

Vito spreads her legs and get his head in between her thighs.Getting a easier view to her kat.

"Who taught you that?" She manage to yelp out

"Some practice on ice cream " he said while still slurping .