Chapter ll.

Recap

A smile leaves from off my face as I get up and pick her up bridal style.I look down at her to see the lust seeping through.I walk towards my sex room that I just got installed in.She's the perfect candidate to test it out on.I lay her on the bed and watch as her curls sprawl over her face."your so beautiful".I grab unto her waist and begin pulling her tights down.My mouth water at the sight of her fat cat just showcasing. I open her thighs just to see her Clit glistening as if it was Rihanna's diamond.

"wet just for me?"

Madison

The feeling of the circular movement around my clit has me going wild.Who knew head would have you on the verge of going to heaven.I listen to the slurps of him feasting off of me like it's the last thing on earth.Moans couldn't escape my lips,it was as if my vocal cords are gone.

"Fuck mama"

The sound of his voice only made this weird feeling that's in the pit of my stomach get closer.

"Ahhhh" I managed to yelp out as the pressure shook through my body.

"I-i-I can't t-take anymore" I scream while covering my eyes

"Open up them sexy ass eyes before I fuck you up."

My heart beats fast as my adrenaline begin to take the best of itself.thump...thump...thump my heart takes a five second break before it begins to start up again.Tears well in my eyes as the pleasure begin to grow.The feeling of something cold compress to my pearl made me jump.The trail of water lines straight to my navel.

"You're doing all this screaming for what.This ain't really what I really got to offer."

I hear the low chuckles escape from his lips before his lips travel to my breast.The feeling of his warm tongue caressing them was only sending me into overdrive.

"Why me?"

I stared into his eyes as he did the same before speaking in the most serious tone I'd ever heard him speak.

"Why not you?"

He lost eyesight with me as I watched him go back down,feasting off my numb flesh.

"Baby Girl It's time to get up now.You need sum in ya system.

My eyes flutter open as I watch the sexiest person on earth stare me down.It seems all too much like a dream.A business man wanting a woman like me.Someone who's romantic,gentle,and handsome.I can't believe I'm in his bed.

"What do you feel like eating?" He ask while tugging on his beard

"Anything would be fine for me."

"How about we go on a little ride and you can tell me whatchu want to eat."

A smile spreads across my face as the infamous smirk he grown to show appears.The biting of the lip is what I Love most about him.It always keeps me on edge.Feening for what was next on his list.Virgin or not I'm ready to take what's hidden inside of him.

"Lets go"

My tights lay freely on the bed as I watch him pick my bra up and stare at it.

"I like you bare chest.I can just suck all up on em when I feel like it "

My cheeks begin to feel warm as the inside of me gets hotter.My tights roll over my frame as I lift a little moving each leg to get them across my thick thighs.

"Babybee you don't know what you do to me" he tried singing

His tongue runs over his bottom lip as he bites on it softly.Letting it go loose again.The moistness of his bottom lip sits there as I watch him wink at me.