Chapter 16.

Morgan pov

Bella sits on the edge of the bed with her hands on her head.The smile that refuse to stay off my face grew even more while I stare at the back of her head.Her Work clothes stick on her nicely frame while she begin unbutting the buttons on her shirt.As she get to the last she turns around and her lace red bra is insight.The pudge on her stomach sticks out while she takes off her shirt.

"Babe can you rub my feet for me"she ask while pulling her pants down .

"Okay love"

I head over to the dresser and grab the baby oil.She loves it when I rub the oil on her feet.It's something I grown to love since we've been together.

"How was work?" I question

Bella works as a bank teller downtown.She also has her own bakery.

"It was fine but this baby has me peeing every two seconds." She replied while running her fingers through her hair.

"It's gonna be more tough when you get bigger."

My mind reverts back to the discussion earlier with Madison.Is it really that bad that I decided I want to spend the rest of my life with Bella.She makes me feel so young again.I can be myself around her without having to think am being a "old man".The first time we had sex was just out of this world.She did things that me myself didn't know was even a thing.She's just full of all these surprises.

"What should we name the baby if it's a girl?" She ask while rubbing the little pudge.

" I love your name so how about Belletin"

" Baby that's a great name." She leans in and begin pecking my lips.

"How was your day. How'd it go with your daughter." She ask with her eyes close

"It went okay with Madison."

How the hell do you tell your girlfriend that your daughter doesn't approve of our relationship.I rub more into her feet earning in her low moans.

"I went to the bakery today and my bakers made some new kind of pastry with strawberry filling inside of the cake and baby I tell you it was so good."

"Should of brung some home."

I finish up the last of her feet and lay the baby oil down.This weekend I was think about taking her and Madison out to meet each other.And it'll be better to show her that Bella is pregnant then to tell her.

"I feel like you and Madison should meet each other."

I watch as she turns her head towards me.Her face shifts to an unreadable feature.

"Babe you don't think it's to early that we meet?" She questions while rubbing her hand over her belly.

"We're about to have a baby together.You don't think that's a little to early ?"

" we wouldn't have to worry about that if you'd pull out.Wouldn't we ?"

I watch her grab her bath utensils and start out of the room.

Vito pov

"How's Grandma baby?"

The cooing of baby talk fill up my ears while I watch my mother give Layla kisses.My baby turned one month yesterday and it seems like just yesterday she was at my door step.

"Can I have her for the weekend?"

I would have Layla go with ma but knowing her she'd be around Veronica.I don't know what's her deal but she still persistent on getting my attention like she doesn't have a man.