Chapter 7.

Madison unpacks the last box that sits on their new living room couch. Raniyah and her decided that it was time to move out of the compacted dorm that they've been living in for two years. She lets out a breath that seemed to be held in for a while. The sweat on her forehead begins to tickle down her size D breast slowly.

"Babe thanks again for helping us unpack."

She looks up from her spot to see Smiley and her best friend all boo'd up at the front door. She can see the love that they have for each other in their eyes. Something that she dearly yearns for.Something she desired.
Someone to love her like it's no one's business

"I love you -call me when you get inside of the house"

Madison looks away and begins to search for her phone that she's been looking for since they got here.

"See you, sis."

She looks up from the couch and waves at Smiley before he heads out to attend to his business.

She proceeds to look for her phone again on the black leather couch searching hard before she finally finds it. She picks up the phone and heads upstairs to her new room where her king-size bed taunts her name.

"How are you feeling ?"

Madison looks up from her book to see her best friend with a bottle of Henny.

"I'm fine...isn't it a little too early to be drinking?" She asks while scratching her head

Her best friend's laughter fills up the hall as she listens to the "ridiculous" comment her friend says.

"Boo you know it's never too early for me to be drinking"

Madison looks at her clock on her phone to see it reads at 2 am. Her classes don't start till ten so she decides a little nap would have to do.

"You want some?" Her bestie offer as she stretches her hand out

"No thanks," she said while giggling

" have you talked to Vito?" She asks

" Why did you ask me that?" Madison questioned with a confused look

"Nothing just asking... he's supposed to be coming to our house party ."

"What house party ?" Madison ask taken back

"The one we're going to have in like two days, "Niyah spoke while fidgeting with her fingers

"We never established this, mam" Madison replied while rolling her eyes.

" well I'm telling you this now boop"

Raniyah smiled as the plan in her head began to form piece by piece. In two days the plan was to get Miss Madison some love that'll rock her world. It wasn't like she was trying to force sex on her but it wouldn't hurt for her to at least get her kitty ate. She extends her hand out again reassuring that she didn't want a taste of Hennessy.

"I said no thanks" Madison spoke up while going back to reading her book. She lays on her beds with her legs bent and her book laying on her stomach.

"What could you possibly be doing that you can't hang with your best friend and drink little Hen Hen?"

"Look I don't want a DRINK I just want to chill on my phone that's all," she said annoyed

Raniyah didn't think it was that serious for her question to be answered like that. She turns around and heads towards her room without another peep. However, Madison on the other hand is fumed. The thought of her best friend making plans in their new home didn't really move her. She doesn't like parties, so this whole house party thing is definitely out the window. She gets up from her bed and heads over to her closet to pull out her slides. She walks to the front door and grabs the key off the rack. Taking a drive would be the best idea for her right now to blow some steam off. As she opens the door she looks up to see a tall handsome Vito standing right there at the door.

"Wassup ma"

She has no clue how'd he gotten their address. But there could only be one person. She pulls the door close and tries to walk around his masculine frame but gets blocked.

"Excuse me " she manages to say

"You don't hear me acknowledging your presence ?" He asks lowly with a husky voice

She stays silent until she looks up to see the anger in his eyes.

"You see this is what I can't take. I respect you enough to acknowledge you, why the hell you can't do the same ?!"

Madison wasn't used to someone yelling at her like that. She felt the tears forming in the brim of her eyes. The last thing she wanted to do was to get him mad.

Vito stares at the tears rolling on her cheek before letting out a breath. His intention was not to scare her. All he wanted to do was get to know her. He steps aside from the door and watches as she walks around him quickly.

Shy... timid

He didn't understand how someone like her attracts him. He was so used to females throwing themselves. He's a grown-ass man, he doesn't need to be chasing no "little ass girl" but somehow when he thought of it, it only made him want her more than anything. He watches as she walks away and it was as if a goddess was leaving his sight. He grabs his phone from his pocket and begins to dial his cousin's number.

"I'm outside".......

"So you mean to tell me she basically ran away from you ?" Raniyah ask while they eat their popcorn and watch a movie

"Yess for the fiftieth time ." He replies while rolling his eyes.

"Cuz she's just shy. She'll get around soon"

"She's shy around you to so don't even-"

"Actually my best friend does a lot around me," Raniyah said while popping popcorn in her mouth

"She's cute to me. All I want to do is get to know her sexy ass.".

"oh so you think she sexy." She said while raising her brows quickly

"Shut up doofus "

They watched their movie till Raniyah decided to go upstairs to talk to her man. Vito rises from the chair about to leave out the apartment when Madison unlocks the door and opens it.

" excuse me," she said timidly trying to walk around him

But once again Vito stays in her way. Waiting for her to do something.

"Why do you act like this? I just want to get to know you beautiful.I'm not saying this to get in your pants or anything. I can care less about getting your pussy. I just want to get to know you. Can we be friends at least?" He pleads

Madison stares at his face, for what seems like forever. She wanted to give in so bad but she doesn't know how to mend a broken heart. She shakes her head from left to right before looking down.

"Madison if you keep shutting people out how do you expect to have people on your side? You think I want to hurt you?" He asks while lifting her chin up to look in his face

He searches deep in her eyes for an answer but finds nothing worth it. He leans in and kisses her forehead before moving out of her way and heading to the elevator. Maybe it's just best if they didn't talk.

Madison's heart thumps quickly as her mind brings her back to the words he used with her.No male gave her this kind of attention before and here she is blowing it. She opens the front door and proceeds to her largely room. Her phone chimes as notification are signaled through.

?- I really want to get to know you. Can we just be friends!
3:30 am

?- I promise you I don't want to hurt you. Just let me mend that heart of yours.
3:30 am

?-Good night beautiful ❤
3:31 am

Madison stares at the messages that Vito sent. She thinks thoroughly into it and decides that maybe it's time to put her pride to the side.

M- Good night Vito
3:31 am

Just something small.Im sorry I haven't written in a while guys .