Chapter 13

The sight of other dope feens feels the sight of Mahogny's eyes. The once spark she had in her eyes fill with void and darkness. She looks down at the babies that she had delivered three hours ago with fear in her eyes. Anger. sadness. Who was she to carry these young innocent lives for 9 months? To bare them in her broken body. She turns her head and closes her eye strongly insight of what she saw. The man who brought her down with him in this dark hole stand eight inches away from her. Staring at her with evil in his eyes.

"Throw those damn babies away."

"Blue I'm not throwing my babies away. They are my babies. I carried them for nine months" she spoke

"Get rid of them before I do "

Mahogany looks down at the babies with tears in her eyes. How could she have just made this guy dictate her life? Depart her happiness from her. She stood up with both babies in her hands and walked out of the abandoned house. Walking in agony she made it to her beat-up car that was parked in the alleyway. She opened the door (struggling with both babies) while trembling in the fifty-degree weather. She sat down in the chair, teary-eyed with the fact of having to leave her babies alone. She looks at both babies and begins thinking of names.

"God blessed me with two healthy babies and all I can do is just give them away."

The last time she used the car was about two weeks ago. Going across town to buy an eigth of coke. Her full lips go into a smile as names came to her. She fixed the little blanket she has on both babies before letting a smile out.

"Terell and Mahony"

Despite the thoughts of her and her man's parenting choice she decides to give them their names. Something that could keep them tethered. She lay the babies on the seat next to her and start the car up. Heading to the yellow box to get some baby clothes she could put on them. The sound of the engine making a horrible roaring sound explains why the car hasn't been running smoothly. The closer she got to the nearest yellow box, the slower she could hear her baby's breath start to slow down. Her eyes begin getting heavy as she turns to find out which baby was struggling. She looks at both babies confuse on to which was which.

"My babies "

She pulled over cautiously while the perc flowed through her system. She took it earlier while in labor and decided to take one after giving birth to the babies.

"I'm sorry " she whispers before closing her eyes.

Madison

Recap...

She turns and looks at him and watches as he drives so focus. One hand grip the stirring wheel while the other on the centerpiece. The same hand she wishes would come in proximity with her thigh.